67 posts
Thanks Meter: 108

By jollybluehornet, Member on 22nd December 2015, 05:13 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
28th December 2015, 04:20 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thanks for sharing your collection!

Did anyone try these faces with a Gen2 360 yet? I just decided on ordering one (getting it probably on wednesday) and want to be sure to have some stuff to play around with.

BTW, thank you @chavist for your hint with Amazon underground, saved me some bucks

28th December 2015, 04:35 PM |#22  
OP Member
Torrance, CA

Donate to Me
More
Should work all the same between other round watches.
29th December 2015, 04:37 AM |#23  
Flag Brandon, FL
Thanks Meter: 68

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bang!

Thanks for sharing your collection!

Did anyone try these faces with a Gen2 360 yet? I just decided on ordering one (getting it probably on wednesday) and want to be sure to have some stuff to play around with.

BTW, thank you @chavist for your hint with Amazon underground, saved me some bucks

Works on my 2nd gen 46mm 360
1st January 2016, 09:00 PM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Not working properly
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristianJay

Works on my 2nd gen 46mm 360

I copied the downloaded file into the "Beautiful Watches" location and the faces show in my watchmaker pro. However when I click set turns the face nearly clear with blank icons . When I look in the folder titled watches I don't see any ".watch files." What am I missing?
1st January 2016, 11:11 PM |#25  
OP Member
Torrance, CA

Donate to Me
More
Make sure you are on the latest Watchmaker version and if that doesnt solve it copy the contents of my 'Watches" folder directly into yours and try again. Shouldn't have any problems I don't think.
5th January 2016, 07:56 PM |#26  
Flag Leiria
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Noob question, can i import just some watchfaces or i have to copy all the folder to beautifulwatches folder?
5th January 2016, 10:33 PM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 17

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vogal

Noob question, can i import just some watchfaces or i have to copy all the folder to beautifulwatches folder?

All watches, then delete in watchmaker
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gcanever For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gcanever Ad-Free
6th January 2016, 06:16 PM |#28  
Thanks Meter: 23

More
I just want to make sure that I am doing this right. First off I have read this entire thread. I have unpacked the contents of the zip file into the "beautiful watches" folder. Now what do I do next? The instructions in the op read "To install, copy BeautifulWatches folder directly into your sdcard/internal storage and merge with your own." What does it mean to 'merge with your own'?
6th January 2016, 08:49 PM |#29  
OP Member
Torrance, CA

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowser001

I just want to make sure that I am doing this right. First off I have read this entire thread. I have unpacked the contents of the zip file into the "beautiful watches" folder. Now what do I do next? The instructions in the op read "To install, copy BeautifulWatches folder directly into your sdcard/internal storage and merge with your own." What does it mean to 'merge with your own'?

Im in the process of posting an updated file with 250 more faces and with the correct naming so all you have to do is copy the contents of the file directly into your beautifulwatches folder. Should be up in 5.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jollybluehornet For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jollybluehornet Ad-Free
7th January 2016, 12:12 AM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 23

More
The instructions are so simple yet I'm having zero success. I've downloaded the file from the provided link. The file is in my recents folder in my Google drive. What is the best way to get the file onto my device. What app do I use to to copy once it is on my device?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
7th January 2016, 01:40 AM |#31  
OP Member
Torrance, CA

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowser001

The instructions are so simple yet I'm having zero success. I've downloaded the file from the provided link. The file is in my recents folder in my Google drive. What is the best way to get the file onto my device. What app do I use to to copy once it is on my device?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

You on windows or OSX?
https://support.google.com/nexus/answer/2840804?hl=en HELP LINK

On windows you just plug in via usb and set your device to media transfer or mass storage and navigate to your sdcard folder to copy the files over

On OSX there is a program you have to download called "Android File Transfer" but once installed the process is the same.

The process is the same as copying any file to or from your phone. Hope this helps.
The Following User Says Thank You to jollybluehornet For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jollybluehornet Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
faces, moto360, watchfaces, watchmaker

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)