Great for activities such as:
- Boxing Round Timer
- Circuit training
- HIIT training
The app is in beta but is fully functional and in the future will be updated with the news.
You can download the app here:
- Connect the watch to your computer via USB and access via ADB (install ADB Drivers as needed)
- Open command prompt or shell
- Type "adb devices" to check if your devices is listed
- Type "adb install AmazfitIntervalTimer0.1b.apk" to install the app to the watch (make sure to use the correct path to the APK, if not copied to ADB folder)
- You should see the Success message after sometime
- To uninstall type "adb uninstall saglia.com.amazfitintervaltimer" from your command prompt or shell
In the watch, if you have not already enabled "Launcher App List", go to "More Settings" -> "About" -> Keep clicking legal information till you see countdown to zero. Once that is done, you will have the Lab link below. Click on Lab and select "Launcher AppList". This will restart your Launcher. Now go to the Right most app from your watch face, you will see the Launcher.
Scroll through and Click the Gallery icon to launch the Gallery app.
- Launcher AppList may only be available in Chinese ROM or custom ROM like Pacefied (https://forum.xda-developers.com/sma...azfit-t3539431)