FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[NEW] FINOW Q1 Smartwatch [Android 5.1] [MTK6580] [1G+8GB]

17 posts
Thanks Meter: 2

By Beyondts, Junior Member on 23rd May 2016, 04:59 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
As we can see with this brand new Finow Q1 watch, the Finow watches are switching to Android 5.1 which should bring better battery life.

Also what is different about Finow Q1 from other watches, appart from Finow Q1 using Android 5.1 is that it uses MediaTek 6580 SoC, and not older MediaTek like some other watch companies, like for example the MT2502 or MT6201 SoC. What is new with this watch is that it is jumping to 1 GB ram instead of 512 MB ram like other watches have. Also there is nice 8 GB of storage which is a nice improvement from 4 GB. There were also news that Finow will give Android 5.1 update to their current watches, which is really nice from this company. You can also expect a lot of watchfaces included in the watch. The protection should be sapphire which is said to be better than gorilla glass. This watch is full metal and very sleek looking.

There is no doubt that Q1 will be high quality watch like other watches that Finow made, like X5 which is also a very good and customizable watch (I suggest you check it out too). And we are yet to see what new features will Android 5.1 bring to this watch

And of course you can use PlayStore to download lots of applications for your watch!

If you are interested to get this watch I recommend this shop:
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/2034004

Watch Functions:

Here are some specifications:

Also supports - 1900Mhz WCDMA -

Some really nice pictures of the watch:
(Whole album here - http://imgur.com/a/Rw00N)

23rd May 2016, 05:58 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Looks nice...but still no 3G (1900) band for the US.
23rd May 2016, 06:52 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxplanner1989

Looks nice...but still no 3G (1900) band for the US.

Yep, but still looks pretty good.
23rd May 2016, 09:07 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hi guys!
Yeah looks nice i took one this week end the seller told me its only going to be available next week so we wait ill let you know when i get it .
24th May 2016, 11:50 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Looks very nice. Android 5.1 is intresting
25th May 2016, 08:36 AM |#6  
Flag Rishon Lezion
Thanks Meter: 87

More
i got used to the round screen i'm not sure i will go back tho square screen even though it looks nice. i do'nt like the apple look
27th May 2016, 04:34 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
mmmmmmm android 5.1 <3
27th May 2016, 05:53 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by soniasophie9697

i got used to the round screen i'm not sure i will go back tho square screen even though it looks nice. i do'nt like the apple look

i have this inner conflict. im not sure which. round or rectangular. i am leaning towards rectangular because of sd card availability though the s99 seems to have it as shown on the website. round looks more original.
27th May 2016, 06:12 PM |#9  
Flag Rishon Lezion
Thanks Meter: 87

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExplosiveShiz

i have this inner conflict. im not sure which. round or rectangular. i am leaning towards rectangular because of sd card availability though the s99 seems to have it as shown on the website. round looks more original.

it is hard to choose when there are several great watches. i'm for now going to stick to my D5 only just if the S99 has a good battery life, activity tracker and better a companion app then i'll consider it just because it has an sd card.
28th May 2016, 07:03 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by soniasophie9697

it is hard to choose when there are several great watches. i'm for now going to stick to my D5 only just if the S99 has a good battery life, activity tracker and better a companion app then i'll consider it just because it has an sd card.

my options are zgpax s83, zgpax s99 or finow q1
The Following User Says Thank You to ExplosiveShiz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ExplosiveShiz Ad-Free
28th May 2016, 11:04 AM |#11  
Flag Salerno
Thanks Meter: 288

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExplosiveShiz

my options are zgpax s83, zgpax s99 or finow q1

Finow Q1 is the only with 1GB of RAM and 8GB of flash, this is a big plus
The Following User Says Thank You to cyrux75 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cyrux75 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)