P890W01V1.0.0B02 Pre-release Factory fastboot images (Do not use for developers only)
P890W01V1.0.0B04 Pre-release Factory fastboot images (Do not use for developers only)
NXH20F Factory fastboot images
(Latest) NWD1.170831.001 Factory fastboot images
Official Twrp downloads:
Factory reset tool download:
- Setup ADB and Fastboot on your PC.
- Enable USB debugging and OEM Unlock on your watch.
- Connect your watch to the PC with a USB cable.
- Open a command window on your PC.
- Boot your watch into bootloader mode using the following command:
adb reboot bootloader
- You may get a request to authorize USB debugging on the device, accept it.
- Once your device is in bootloader mode, issue the following command to unlock bootloader:
fastboot oem unlock
- You’ll get a confirmation screen on your watch and follow what it says This will begin bootloader unlocking process, which shouldn’t last more than a couple of minutes.
- Once bootloader is unlocked, your device will reboot into bootloader mode. You need to boot into system now, either press Power button to reboot OR issue the following command:
- During reboot, your watch will go through a factory reset and then finally boot into system.
- That’s all. Your watch’s bootloader is now unlocked.
I was able to get the T-Mobile Sales Force factory reset tool which flashes almost every partition with the firehose for the device (Security risk)
Fully wipe your device and return to stock along with removing your ESIM configuration:
- Download the tool
- Install it
- Run it
- Unlock the bootloader
- Enable adb on your watch
- Plug the watch into your computer
- Click start in the application
- Wait for it to finish and enjoy