FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

PLEASE HELP ME!!!! My motoactv cant sync to Motocast ID, error 1810.

n/a posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By XDA Visitor, Guest on 4th February 2015, 06:18 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
I´ve donde a lot of things, reset to stock settings, even try with another Motocast ID, I´ve created a new motocast ID, and nothing works, I hope you could help me

7th February 2015, 10:34 AM |#2  
Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 4,471

More
Sir,

Please wait until mods will move this thread to the device specific forum for more relevant answers.
For more questions or to have full access please register an account on XDA forum.

Stand by

xda-developers  Smartwatches Misc  Other SmartWatches

Good luck
11th February 2015, 01:57 AM |#3  
Flag Fort Worth, TX
Thanks Meter: 528

Donate to Me
More
There is no device specific for the motoactv. I'm having the same issues too, still trying to find a solution. Glad I'm not the only one in this boat
17th February 2015, 08:10 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Somebody fing a solution ??
1st March 2015, 06:08 PM |#5  

More
I think motocast has been taken down. I have the same issue using motocast on my phone and pc
8th June 2015, 10:19 PM |#6  

More
Question motocast down
Quote:
Originally Posted by techdaddy

I think motocast has been taken down. I have the same issue using motocast on my phone and pc

I'm sorry, for my bad english, I'm Italian.

Yes, the website Motocast is down, but the site motoactv.com is OK (for the moment)

I have think this. Is impossibile now login in motoactv with the credential because the motoactv don't speak with the site motocast.
But if someone know the correct link of the motocast request by motoactv, and know the code of confirm by motocast, is possible create one local site in my computer and crete one rule of routing in my router for redairect to this fake site.

Then, someone know the correct link of the motocast and the code of confirm?

Ale
9th June 2015, 02:18 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
HI Everyone, I recently went through this and the best solution (which I think is even better than the moto stuff), is the TCX Exporter by SuperDave. Everytime you do a workout it creates a file on the motoactv that you can upload straight to your favorite workout tracking site. I personally use strava as my primary workout is biking. Here is the link to the exporter: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1842658

only caveat is that you have to hook it to your computer for the upload, but for me it is so much nicer to have it all on strava.
15th June 2015, 05:10 AM |#8  

More
Question
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quintman

HI Everyone, I recently went through this and the best solution (which I think is even better than the moto stuff), is the TCX Exporter by SuperDave. Everytime you do a workout it creates a file on the motoactv that you can upload straight to your favorite workout tracking site. I personally use strava as my primary workout is biking. Here is the link to the exporter: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1842658

only caveat is that you have to hook it to your computer for the upload, but for me it is so much nicer to have it all on strava.

---

OK. This is OK, but I search another solution, thanks anyway.

I can set, write my motocast ID inside the code of motoactv, bypassing the configuration?

Thanks,

Ale
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)