1,483 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,685

Post Reply Email Thread
29th December 2017, 09:52 AM |#51  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eggwheat78

Just got my x5 Air a few days ago. i am having problems with the bluetooth. Seems to keep disconnecting and reconnecting. Anyone else having this issue? i used both watch helper and watch droid and i still get the same issue. please help..

Hello, I have the same problem now. At first everything was ok, the problem of discontinuation and recovery began after the last update. Does anyone know how to solve this problem.

29th December 2017, 10:16 AM |#52  
Thanks Meter: 31

More
Firmware not working
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sektorka

Hi,

Could someone link/upload/share stock rom (firmware) for Finow X5 Air?

I flashed the TWRP for Finow X5 plus along with Finow X5 plus patched boot.img accidentally in my Finow X5 AIR smartwatch, after that my Finow X5 AIR was not working. So I downloded the firmware you posted. But after flashing it boots but remain in the Finow watch logo, if you press the power button it says select language, then nothing happens. If you have any official firmware, kindly upload it.

Thanking you
drsaidalavi
29th December 2017, 11:34 AM |#53  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eggwheat78

Just got my x5 Air a few days ago. i am having problems with the bluetooth. Seems to keep disconnecting and reconnecting. Anyone else having this issue? i used both watch helper and watch droid and i still get the same issue. please help..

That problem is in the latest update (2017. dec. 06.), so I downgraded rom to 2017. sept. 19. It is working well.
I use that rom: https://yadi.sk/d/jHmUU7K03R62Wr

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimitar.dimitrov

Hello, I have the same problem now. At first everything was ok, the problem of discontinuation and recovery began after the last update. Does anyone know how to solve this problem.

ROM contains TWRP recovery (3.0.3), other partition is untouched.
Install that Super SU (2.82) from TWRP to avoid bootloop
https://download.chainfire.eu/1113/S...etrieve_file=1
The Following User Says Thank You to Sektorka For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Sektorka Ad-Free
29th December 2017, 09:21 PM |#54  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zegarek2017

166/5000
I invented it myself, but I have another question. I have Samsung Health on my smartphone and on Finow x5 air. I would like these programs to transfer data to themselves. How to do it?

First install Samsung Health on your phone, log on to samsung account. After install it on your watch according to my previous description . The phone will be the master device, an the watch is the secondary. It means technically, that the watch will show only data recorded on the watch itself (steps etc.), but after you turn on wifi/mobile network on the watch, data gets synced back to your samsung account from your watch. As result your phone will phone will show both the data collected on the phone, and the data from your watch cumulated. At least this is what I observed.
Cheers

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

Quote:

That problem is in the latest update (2017. dec. 06.), so I downgraded rom to 2017. sept. 19. It is working well.
I use that rom: https://yadi.sk/d/jHmUU7K03R62Wr

ROM contains TWRP recovery (3.0.3), other partition is untouched.
Install that Super SU (2.82) from TWRP to avoid bootloop
https://download.chainfire.eu/1113/S...etrieve_file=1

I have also downgraded to 2017. sept. 19, and connections works again.
30th December 2017, 10:19 AM |#55  

More
My Finow x5 air just died.
My Finow x5 air just died. It starts to run, but it comes to the point where the face should appear and then nothing. After a short press of the middle button, nothing happens. If I press longer, then it turns off. I can do nothing more. Someone has ideas? Best wishes.
30th December 2017, 11:31 AM |#56  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:

My Finow x5 air just died. It starts to run, but it comes to the point where the face should appear and then nothing. After a short press of the middle button, nothing happens. If I press longer, then it turns off. I can do nothing more. Someone has ideas? Best wishes.

What did you do your watch?
30th December 2017, 12:56 PM |#57  

More
Quote:

What did you do your watch?

I put on my arm, I carried it and it happened. I did not combine software.
1st January 2018, 06:24 PM |#58  
Flag Казань
Thanks Meter: 12

More
https://mega.nz/#!o05DjKAD!U2USkkr-L...etSfVwFqht6b6o this is the latest official firmware for X5Air
1st January 2018, 06:52 PM |#59  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dinatron

https://mega.nz/#!o05DjKAD!U2USkkr-L...etSfVwFqht6b6o this is the latest official firmware for X5Air

Can I somehow use this file to resuscitate my Finow x5 air? My Finow x5 air just died. It starts to run, but it comes to the point where the face should appear and then nothing. After a short press of the middle button, nothing happens. If I press longer, then it turns off. Best wishes.
2nd January 2018, 08:15 AM |#60  
Flag Казань
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Quote:

Can I somehow use this file to resuscitate my Finow x5 air? My Finow x5 air just died. It starts to run, but it comes to the point where the face should appear and then nothing. After a short press of the middle button, nothing happens. If I press longer, then it turns off. Best wishes.

flash through SP
2nd January 2018, 09:35 AM |#61  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dinatron

flash through SP

I understand that I have to connect Finnow to my computer using the power cord and send the file to the watch. Unfortunately, my computer can not see the watch. I am using Windows 10. Can I do more?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)