Sync data from Amazfit to Endomondo

Search This thread

barciol

Feb 1, 2015
Hi guys!

I have problem. How to connect Amazfit with Endomondo? or sync Mifit with Endomondo? Apps like SyncMyTrack don't work properly.
This is very important in these smart watch.

Please, help me.

Regards.

Dosnowin

Jan 29, 2006
Sorry Wajs, i disagree i have been reading every post since january and there is no way of syncing CN version with Strava at least on IOS.
That is too bad because for the moment, Mifit on IOS can t see track whereas Android version can.
If someone has an idea on how look at run or bike track with any app on IOS tell me because i have to watch it on my watch for the moment
Have a nice Day
Dosnowin (Iphone 6S, IOS, Amazfit CN Official)

Wajs

Jan 19, 2011
OnePlus Nord
Samsung Galaxy S21
Sorry Wajs, i disagree i have been reading every post since january and there is no way of syncing CN version with Strava at least on IOS.
That is too bad because for the moment, Mifit on IOS can t see track whereas Android version can.
If someone has an idea on how look at run or bike track with any app on IOS tell me because i have to watch it on my watch for the moment
Have a nice Day
Dosnowin (Iphone 6S, IOS, Amazfit CN Official)

You haven't mentioned You are using IOS?
Im android user, and when restoring data from CN app to US app I managed to connect US app with amazfit watch. Than it was no problem to conect strava.

StanXDA1

Apr 17, 2017
I'm still searching for solution.
How to sync data from Amazfit bip to Endomondo? ( for Andrtoid )