FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

watch faces vxp files

37 posts
Thanks Meter: 71
 
By zcj, Member on 11th August 2016, 02:07 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
11th January 2017, 06:32 PM |#1001  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylletth

Hello to ALL,
I will testing a website for vxp watch faces for a while into google sites. Tell me if has any problem, ok?
https://sites.google.com/view/vxp/

can you modify the error of the nike+?
 
 
11th January 2017, 06:33 PM |#1002  
Kaylletth's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 195
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jxze17

can you modify the error of the nike+?

I will do later. i'll post here...
The Following User Says Thank You to Kaylletth For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Kaylletth Ad-Free
11th January 2017, 06:35 PM |#1003  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylletth

I will do later. i'll post here...

thanks!
11th January 2017, 07:35 PM |#1004  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 70
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylletth

I reduced the resolution a little bit. Try now, i think will work now. Same link.

Let me know if it worked.

Many thanks it now works! Thank you for your efforts!


Seems wierd though ....

The NEW OmegaS does not seem to be so much smaller than the OLD OmegaS but ....
- if I install the OLD OmegaS without any extra watch faces on the watch then the background doesn't display
- if I install the NEW OmegaS then I can also install the OmegaBlue at the same time and they both still work!

I assume that installing NEW OmegaS + Omega Blue will take up more total memory on the watch than installing only the OLD OmegaS ..... but yet the OLD OmegaS does not display the background image and I only see the hands!

.... maybe on the K88H there is some sort of max size per individual watch face? (in addition to the limit based on total memory on the watch). Or maybe there is something else that is different between the OLD and NEW versions that is not supported on K88H? (e.g. different compression type on images or different #colors?)
11th January 2017, 07:59 PM |#1005  
Kaylletth's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 195
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by _mfi_

Many thanks it now works! Thank you for your efforts!


Seems wierd though ....

The NEW OmegaS does not seem to be so much smaller than the OLD OmegaS but ....
- if I install the OLD OmegaS without any extra watch faces on the watch then the background doesn't display
- if I install the NEW OmegaS then I can also install the OmegaBlue at the same time and they both still work!

I assume that installing NEW OmegaS + Omega Blue will take up more total memory on the watch than installing only the OLD OmegaS ..... but yet the OLD OmegaS does not display the background image and I only see the hands!

.... maybe on the K88H there is some sort of max size per individual watch face? (in addition to the limit based on total memory on the watch). Or maybe there is something else that is different between the OLD and NEW versions that is not supported on K88H? (e.g. different compression type on images or different #colors?)

Really weird!
I think it's a Nucleus OS memory issue. The bit depth from images are the same.
11th January 2017, 08:16 PM |#1006  
ajokay's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 22
 
More
In Google play store i found an app called

TECHMADE WATCH FACE

The app contains 7 vxp watchfaces (1 is a square version of the same watchface)

See below

Greets AJ

PS, the app and watchfaces were not made by me,


Sent from my HUAWEI GRA-L09 using XDA Labs
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2017-01-11-21-10-01.jpg
Views:	792
Size:	109.7 KB
ID:	3999997  
12th January 2017, 01:21 AM |#1007  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylletth

Hello to ALL,
I will testing a website for vxp watch faces for a while into google sites. Tell me if has any problem, ok?
https://sites.google.com/view/vxp/

cool! Does it allow user submit new watchface?

I was thinking we can use wordpress, blogger or weebly these kind of traffic limit free blogging site. What do you think?
12th January 2017, 01:45 AM |#1008  
Kaylletth's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 195
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jxze17

i have test the watch face and it has a problem, the first numbers (counting by the left) is over site, is more to the left, can you try to modify it please?

Try it... due to forced monspaced font, this is the best as i can do.
Attached Files
File Type: zip nikeplus2.zip - [Click for QR Code] (30.3 KB, 348 views)
12th January 2017, 02:40 AM |#1009  
Kaylletth's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 195
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CallMeWow

cool! Does it allow user submit new watchface?

I was thinking we can use wordpress, blogger or weebly these kind of traffic limit free blogging site. What do you think?

i think it allow user submit new watchface with some changes.. i will learn how to do that...
12th January 2017, 08:07 AM |#1010  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylletth

Try it... due to forced monspaced font, this is the best as i can do.

i didnt try yet but thanx a lot for your study
12th January 2017, 08:32 AM |#1011  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 240
 
More
Possible sponsor
Good news guys
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170112-162315.png
Views:	524
Size:	236.3 KB
ID:	4000516  
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to zafrix8 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift zafrix8 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes