Thanks Meter: 72

By zcj, Member on 11th August 2016, 03:07 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
30th August 2016, 12:53 PM |#101  
Thanks Meter: 241

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonReal

Mine loads, but no second hand. Is the "77, 77" Hexidecimal only for the second hand? That would allow placing small second hands in subdials, while the hour and minute hands stay centered. I wasn't sure if you tried to load a second hand into the 9:00 sub-dial, but mine doesn't show one.

BTW - The GW01 seems to be limited to a total of ten (10) faces at any one time, so only five (5) .vxp faces can work at the same time. If you load an 11th face, it won't show in the clock menu. At least that is my experience.

yes there is no second hand in the design. Because original watch have the second hand in the smaller circle.
And I think we cannot seperate the second hand because, the hexadecimals 77 77 is (x,y) coordinate for hour, minute and second, which is (119,119) in decimals, and the center of the screen (238px/2).
It is possible to place all the hands in other location other than center, but still it will still be together.
Just received my gw01 today. I'm so happy with it

---------- Post added at 11:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by W3hrWolf

Hi and big thanks for sharing with us

I own the Ulefone GW01, PipBoy works fine and looks real cool, if possible, lower the Time a view pixels pls. Fossil is real cool too, but wont schows the second hand on my GW01.

Hope you will make more of these cool Watchfaces. THANKS

Hi, thank you. Yes the fossil one does not have second hand, because the original design, the second hand is in the smaller circle, and it is not possible to separate the second hand . Ok I will try to lower the time for the pip boy, the reason why it is high is because my old watch, k88h have "flat tire" screen like the moto 360, so I cannot see the hour haha. And what do you mean by "lower the view pixel"? the size of the time?

30th August 2016, 01:33 PM |#102  
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Hello, Zafrix8!

You are doing a great job and the watch faces are awesome, but could you please make a tutorial on how to create them, both analogue and digital?

I've also checked out the already existing tutorial made by zcj, but I'm still not able to finish any of the projects

Thank you!
30th August 2016, 02:29 PM |#103  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cristyrazvan

Hello, Zafrix8!

You are doing a great job and the watch faces are awesome, but could you please make a tutorial on how to create them, both analogue and digital?

I've also checked out the already existing tutorial made by zcj, but I'm still not able to finish any of the projects

Thank you!

Hi, thank you. Yeah I also refer to zcj tutorial, he's the one who teach me. What step did you stuck at? Just ask me. I'm thinking to create a video tutorial, but I'm currently busy. And I may not able to create watch face in the mean time, because I have to face my university final examination.
The Following User Says Thank You to zafrix8 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift zafrix8 Ad-Free
30th August 2016, 02:35 PM |#104  

More
GShock Metal and GShock Red Camo
For the gshock fans. enjoy
I'm trying to create animated watch face, but not working. Will need to ask zcj if he know how.

Again, BE CAREFUL in installing and uninstalling the VXP file.
DO NOT UNINSTALL WATCH FACE WHILE USING/DISPLAYING THEM.
I just bricked my new GW01 watch that I just received today, but thankfully manage to fix it again using HoustonReal method and ebsbow method. .
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	gshockmetalicon.png
Views:	1034
Size:	30.0 KB
ID:	3859436   Click image for larger version

Name:	gshockcamoicon.png
Views:	1028
Size:	45.4 KB
ID:	3859438  
Attached Files
File Type: zip GShockMetal.zip - [Click for QR Code] (88.3 KB, 2554 views)
File Type: zip GShockCamo.zip - [Click for QR Code] (121.0 KB, 2814 views)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to zafrix8 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift zafrix8 Ad-Free
30th August 2016, 02:37 PM |#105  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hello everyone, I just got my GW01 yesterday and its really nice!
Then I saw this thread for watchfaces. You guys are doing excellent job, I'm now using couple of watchfaces from here.
I would be glad if someone can do this, app/faces/details/huawei-chic-156285abf1f in Facerepo
And check out Facerepo, that page is really good to see more watchfaces for inspiration ( This is not an advertisement, I have no connection with them )
30th August 2016, 03:13 PM |#106  
Flag İzmir
Thanks Meter: 93

More
Hi folks,
Below are given howto s regarding installation of the files. though I did all of them no clockskin, appears in my fundoear application in my LG G2..
My wear is Zeblaze Crystal..

-- Download and extract to your Android Phone. Install from Fundo apk.

--- You need to put the extracted files inside the folder "appmenager" on your android phone, than you conect yr watch to phone and open "mediatek smartdevice app", now you are good to install the files.
30th August 2016, 03:53 PM |#107  
Flag Arras
Thanks Meter: 9

More
I use fundo smartdevice apk not mediatek smartdevice apk with my crystal, works ok.

Envoyé de mon MI NOTE LTE en utilisant Tapatalk
30th August 2016, 04:17 PM |#108  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cartridgegames

Hello everyone, I just got my GW01 yesterday and its really nice!
Then I saw this thread for watchfaces. You guys are doing excellent job, I'm now using couple of watchfaces from here.
I would be glad if someone can do this, app/faces/details/huawei-chic-156285abf1f in Facerepo
And check out Facerepo, that page is really good to see more watchfaces for inspiration ( This is not an advertisement, I have no connection with them )

Hello. yeah I'm creating the watch faces by using resources from the facerepo. really great site. The watch face you mention can be created, but there will be not temp, weather, date, and the steps. Right now it only possible to create watch faces showing only hour, minute, seconds.
30th August 2016, 04:19 PM |#109  

More
Hi, i mean, the time can be a bit lower to the bottom, not many a view pixel. Yes, the GW01 screen is round not flat tire.

You got you new GW01 now?

EDIT:
Can you please make a watchface with this look:
WF1 in Essential Black
or this
WF2

looks pretty cool
30th August 2016, 04:39 PM |#110  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by W3hrWolf

Hi, i mean, the time can be a bit lower to the bottom, not many a view pixel. Yes, the GW01 screen is round not flat tire.

You got you new GW01 now?

EDIT:
Can you please make a watchface with this look:
WF1 in Essential Black
or this
WF2

looks pretty cool

Hi, I have uploaded new pipboy version. I have lowered a little bit the time. please uninstall and delete old version first before installing the new one. Link: PipBoy Watch Face

As for the watchface you show, it not possible to create watchface having both analog and digital. and I cannot create it without image resources.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zafrix8 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift zafrix8 Ad-Free
30th August 2016, 04:51 PM |#111  

More
Ah ok PipBoy looks nice now Great job!! the size of clock letters can be a bit smaller i think.

EDIT: Is it possible to add the Date on PipBoy?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)