FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

watch faces vxp files

37 posts
Thanks Meter: 71
 
By zcj, Member on 11th August 2016, 02:07 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
12th August 2016, 01:36 AM |#11  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 71
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldighieri

Do u know how to made faces with battery %? Im looking for faces that have battery and a small analog watch too.

I dont know. The default_black.vxp in Fundo cant display, I think all cant display.
 
 
12th August 2016, 02:38 AM |#12  
Aldighieri's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zcj

I dont know. The default_black.vxp in Fundo cant display, I think all cant display.

Humm, i have one that show bat and digi+analg, and other with date but its came with the watch.

this one have battery

And the "digi watch" from fundo wear have battery and shows inf about Bluetooth and music.

Enviado de meu LG-D855 usando Tapatalk
12th August 2016, 03:41 AM |#13  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 71
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldighieri

Humm, i have one that show bat and digi+analg, and other with date but its came with the watch.


this one have battery

And the "digi watch" from fundo wear have battery and shows inf about Bluetooth and music.

Enviado de meu LG-D855 usando Tapatalk

Can you post the vxp here. I want Test on my kw18.
12th August 2016, 04:08 AM |#14  
Aldighieri's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zcj

Can you post the vxp here. I want Test on my kw18.

I dont have the vxp because they come with the smartwatch.

Heimviado de um LG-G3 usando TeTaTalk
12th August 2016, 05:19 AM |#15  
Member
Flag Whittier
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
I uploaded the watch faces through my computer to the watch , but the hands aren't showing
12th August 2016, 12:20 PM |#16  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 240
 
More
Tag Heuer face
Hai zcj, thanks for teaching me to create the vxp watch face. Here is the Tag Heuer face.
Someone said that the watch face is installed, but cannot choose. Can anybody test this? Because I test on my K88H is working. thanks.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	tagicon.png
Views:	2086
Size:	34.5 KB
ID:	3840335  
Attached Files
File Type: zip tagheuervxp.zip - [Click for QR Code] (92.2 KB, 4860 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to zafrix8 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift zafrix8 Ad-Free
12th August 2016, 01:43 PM |#17  
Aldighieri's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyjeezy

I uploaded the watch faces through my computer to the watch , but the hands aren't showing

You need to put the extracted files inside the folder "appmenager" on your android phone, than you conect yr watch to phone and open "mediatek smartdevice app", now you are good to install the files.

Heimviado de um LG-G3 usando TeTaTalk

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by zafrix8

Hai zcj, thanks for teaching me to create the vxp watch face. Here is the Tag Heuer face.
Someone said that the watch face is installed, but cannot choose. Can anybody test this? Because I test on my K88H is working. thanks.

Working good here on my X10. But cant see date, just a white square.

Heimviado de um LG-G3 usando TeTaTalk
12th August 2016, 02:25 PM |#18  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 240
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldighieri

You need to put the extracted files inside the folder "appmenager" on your android phone, than you conect yr watch to phone and open "mediatek smartdevice app", now you are good to install the files.

Heimviado de um LG-G3 usando TeTaTalk

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------


Working good here on my X10. But cant see date, just a white square.



Heimviado de um LG-G3 usando TeTaTalk

nice. yeah date or other thing not working using this vxp method. we can only create normal watch face with minute, second, hour.
12th August 2016, 03:44 PM |#19  
Aldighieri's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zafrix8

nice. yeah date or other thing not working using this vxp method. we can only create normal watch face with minute, second, hour.

Ah ok, this is quite disappointing, what we need to do to have temp, battery, digital clock? Hack the firmware? To just change the background we need a easy way to create the faces... hehe
12th August 2016, 03:56 PM |#20  
Aldighieri's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
We have this digital face on fundo wear, its not possible to hack this file and do our digital faces?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WIN_20160812_11_53_12_Pro.jpg
Views:	2318
Size:	66.1 KB
ID:	3840537  
Attached Images
 
Attached Files
File Type: rar digital_clock.rar - [Click for QR Code] (29.1 KB, 1334 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to Aldighieri For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Aldighieri Ad-Free
12th August 2016, 04:07 PM |#21  
Aldighieri's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
send wrong message.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes