FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Watchface collection for smartwatch / watchphone mtk6260A - DZ09, GT08, GV08, F8, etc

2,203 posts
Thanks Meter: 804

By Golem_, Senior Member on 23rd January 2016, 09:23 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
1st August 2016, 07:50 PM |#411  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I have installed GV08S in my MT6260 based Soyan M9 watch, but MTK resource edit is not able to find existing watch faces in File_01_mtk.
I really want to replace those ugly watchfaces.. i have attached here the one i installed. pls help?
Attached Files
File Type: zip FILE_01_mtk.zip - [Click for QR Code] (5.62 MB, 262 views)

2nd August 2016, 04:23 AM |#412  
Thanks Meter: 250

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by guenfood

Actually, i've 10 watch faces. And i can't find others.
When you'll receive your watch, if you succeed to disable calls on watch but have only notifications, i'll be happy to know how to do it.
Only way i found is to disable "Calls and notifications" in bluetooth settings but it also disable notifications. So, i don't receive notifications when a call is coming.

Hi there, I have tried to do readback to my k88h, but it also not working. seems like thr factory disable this function. There is only "mass storage" option when connected the watch to the pc. no "com connection"
And for the call, I can untick the "phone" in my phone bluetooth setting. The watch still receive other notification such as facebook, whatsapp, but not phone call.

The other method that I do is using "macrodroid" app. I create macro that will wait for 3 seconds when call incoming, so I can see the notification, but after 3 second the macro will turn off bluetooth, so I can answer it on my phone.

Then I created another macro that will turn on back the bluetooth after phone call end, so that my watch can connected again.
2nd August 2016, 03:06 PM |#413  
Thanks Meter: 4

Donate to Me
More
Great thanks to all the people who are contributing in cheap smartwatches watch faces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golem_

As long as already we know how to replace a watch face I thought it is the right moment to have a spot where we can share our creations, photo processed compilations or what we think it worth to become a watch face

For the very beginning a brief tutorial about the watch face replacing itself
1. do a copy of the firmware you want to change (for instance rename the new containing folder <DZ09 mod1>)
2. create a folder (lets call it <new watch faces>) and put inside all watch face gifs you have
3. obviously, start the program (attached hereunder)
4. press open (left down buton) browse to <DZ09 mod1> , as extension select all files and select ROM (or FILE_01_mtk) - <open>
5. press upper right side <workdir> and go to your <new watch faces> folder and press ok
6. press <Pictures> upper left and in the main list from left pick which picture you want to change and click on it
7. in the right side choose the picture you want to insert and click on it
8. press upper right side button <import> if shows successful go to step 9 if not the picture you chose is to big
9. press save - it opens browser in the <DZ09 mod1>, check ROM (or FILE_01_mtk) and accept to overwrite the file
10. flash <DZ09 mod1> on your phone and enjoy!

Now about requirements for a picture in order to become a watch face:
1. Static GIF format
2. Resolution of 240 x 240 at 218dpi (our watches have 28mmx28mm so do the math)
3. Our watches have different available space for applying a new face so please share a picture at different sizes though the quality differs

Use your money wisely, DO NOT WASTE IT buying from GEARBEST!
- worst shipping ever (10 days in case you're lucky)
- most products are defective (this is referring just to smartwatches and watch phones - can't say anything about other products)
- in case of complain (ticket) the answers are standard corporation statements - they are not fixing any issue - just will waste your time, week after week for months - for instance, in my case started in august 2015 and finished in april 2016
- if you are continuing to complain, trying to obtain your money back or a new item - your mistake, they will switch off in your account the capacity of opening tickets (disputes), they will wipe out your account of any points, credits or previous tickets

-

Hello Does this watch face work with all the features
A: The battery
B: Temperature
2nd August 2016, 05:07 PM |#414  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Which program ????
which program did you used to make the watch face gif ?

Quote:

As long as already we know how to replace a watch face I thought it is the right moment to have a spot where we can share our creations, photo processed compilations or what we think it worth to become a watch face

For the very beginning a brief tutorial about the watch face replacing itself
1. do a copy of the firmware you want to change (for instance rename the new containing folder <DZ09 mod1>)
2. create a folder (lets call it <new watch faces>) and put inside all watch face gifs you have
3. obviously, start the program (attached hereunder)
4. press open (left down buton) browse to <DZ09 mod1> , as extension select all files and select ROM (or FILE_01_mtk) - <open>
5. press upper right side <workdir> and go to your <new watch faces> folder and press ok
6. press <Pictures> upper left and in the main list from left pick which picture you want to change and click on it
7. in the right side choose the picture you want to insert and click on it
8. press upper right side button <import> if shows successful go to step 9 if not the picture you chose is to big
9. press save - it opens browser in the <DZ09 mod1>, check ROM (or FILE_01_mtk) and accept to overwrite the file
10. flash <DZ09 mod1> on your phone and enjoy!

Now about requirements for a picture in order to become a watch face:
1. Static GIF format
2. Resolution of 240 x 240 at 218dpi (our watches have 28mmx28mm so do the math)
3. Our watches have different available space for applying a new face so please share a picture at different sizes though the quality differs

Use your money wisely, DO NOT WASTE IT buying from GEARBEST!
- worst shipping ever (10 days in case you're lucky)
- most products are defective (this is referring just to smartwatches and watch phones - can't say anything about other products)
- in case of complain (ticket) the answers are standard corporation statements - they are not fixing any issue - just will waste your time, week after week for months - for instance, in my case started in august 2015 and finished in april 2016
- if you are continuing to complain, trying to obtain your money back or a new item - your mistake, they will switch off in your account the capacity of opening tickets (disputes), they will wipe out your account of any points, credits or previous tickets

-

2nd August 2016, 05:40 PM |#415  
Thanks Meter: 4

Donate to Me
More
i thought of asking this question too!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dantefortal

which program did you used to make the watch face gif ?

Maybe he used Photoshop
16th August 2016, 01:46 PM |#416  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Zgpax s79 mtk6260
Dear all,

I just bougth a ZGPAX S79 made on MTK6260.

Coul some one help me if this firmware and face watch can be used?

If not what can I do?

THX regards
16th August 2016, 05:05 PM |#417  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowslow9

Dear all,

I just bougth a ZGPAX S79 made on MTK6260.

Coul some one help me if this firmware and face watch can be used?

If not what can I do?

THX regards

Hey there, do first a readback dump, then come with the firmware extracted back to me, we'll see then what we can do about (direct watchface change or some mods in order to change them)
The Following User Says Thank You to Golem_ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Golem_ Ad-Free
16th August 2016, 07:00 PM |#418  

More
Quote:

Hey there, do first a readback dump, then come with the firmware extracted back to me, we'll see then what we can do about (direct watchface change or some mods in order to change them)

Dear goulan,

thx for your help but you have to guide me step by step please:

a. Set options/backup and restore on no action
Ok is already setup
b. load the download agent (you find this file inside the flash tool folder)
What I have to do? What is the name of the file?
c. load a scatter firmware - for initialization flash tool needs a scatter file (.cfg) - for dz09 you get this one - for any other than mtk6260A get here and get a firmware compatible with your PCB
What file I have to load?

Thx a lot for your patient
16th August 2016, 07:36 PM |#419  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:

Dear goulan,

thx for your help but you have to guide me step by step please:

a. Set options/backup and restore on no action
Ok is already setup
b. load the download agent (you find this file inside the flash tool folder)
What I have to do? What is the name of the file?
c. load a scatter firmware - for initialization flash tool needs a scatter file (.cfg) - for dz09 you get this one - for any other than mtk6260A get here and get a firmware compatible with your PCB
What file I have to load?

Thx a lot for your patient

b. if you press "download agent" the browser will get you to the right folder, select MTK_AllInOne_DA.bin
c. download the firmware pointed for dz09 - the scatter firmware is used only for initialization in order to start reading you watch memory
16th August 2016, 08:27 PM |#420  

More
Quote:

b. if you press "download agent" the browser will get you to the right folder, select MTK_AllInOne_DA.bin
c. download the firmware pointed for dz09 - the scatter firmware is used only for initialization in order to start reading you watch memory

I have attached the ROM.

Take into account that during the last test the tools created all the files but give me an anwers with somethings went wrong

Thx and regards
Attached Files
File Type: zip ROM_S79.zip - [Click for QR Code] (6.12 MB, 70 views)
16th August 2016, 08:58 PM |#421  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:

I have attached the ROM.

Take into account that during the last test the tools created all the files but give me an anwers with somethings went wrong

Thx and regards

then something is wrong for sure, did you try to do a readback having length of 0x01000000 ?
you can try even with 0x02000000
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
dz09, gt08, gv08, iradish y6, mtk6260a

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)