FORUMS

Xiaomi Haylou Solar aka LS05

12 posts
Thanks Meter: 3

By Avallanch, Junior Member on 7th July 2020, 04:22 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
So got the watch a day ago, first impressions are great, but im wondering if somebody successfully imported custom watch faces over to the new (non)Solar
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Avallanch For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Avallanch Ad-Free
25th August 2020, 07:03 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I need too.
Yeah I also got the watch 3 days ago. Wondering how can i import new watch faces, since the haylou fit doesn't support watch faces.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ahussain094 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ahussain094 Ad-Free
25th August 2020, 10:50 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avallanch

So got the watch a day ago, first impressions are great, but im wondering if somebody successfully imported custom watch faces over to the new (non)Solar

Hhh It's my first day and I'm looking for new interfaces for it
29th August 2020, 05:05 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
any one got solution ?
30th August 2020, 07:26 PM |#5  

More
Step counter
Btw it's a bit off topic but I've noticed that the watch is a bit inaccurate in counting steps. I've experimented with mi band 4 as a control and found the later to be very accurate. Haylou would accidentally trigger steps as opposed to the mi band. Any one else with the same issue?
15th September 2020, 01:41 AM |#6  

More
2nd day of watch .. still struggling to get any way to install custom watch face... any success ?
15th September 2020, 07:35 AM |#7  
Flag Caserta
Thanks Meter: 6

More
the step counter is the worst thing of this watch it counts even when I'm sitting on a chair! the pulse monitor is ok only if you take the watch in the right position, sometimes it measures 180 beats when I'm sitting on the chair. Lol, no problem for the price it's a good watch, watchfaces? no way.
18th September 2020, 05:05 PM |#8  

More
How does the bluethoot behave on your watch ... I'm not satisfied I walk 3 meters from the phone and the bleuthoot disconnects
25th September 2020, 05:15 AM |#9  
Flag Cabo San Lucas

More
Software needs update ASAP
Hey guys I got it three days ago. Was using a miband5 witch was perfect but I wanted something bigger. And passed the miband5 to the wife. And sadly it's only looks the interface super basic. The app even worst. To be honest I would be ok with that. But in 3 days it has only kept track of the sleep 1 night. And totally wrong data. I slept with both the ls05 and the miband5 to compare. And it's crazy. It's like they launched it on a hurry without a proper software. I really hope they do something to improve it.

I'm adding 2 screenshots one with the sleep reading from the ls05 and the one from the miband5. Same night. Same person. Different wrist.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2020-09-24-21-12-00-710_com.yc.hayloufit.jpg
Views:	2168
Size:	131.2 KB
ID:	5103785   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2020-09-24-21-10-59-277_com.xiaomi.hm.health.jpg
Views:	2152
Size:	112.3 KB
ID:	5103787  
25th September 2020, 05:37 AM |#10  

More
Is is possible to create another app to replace the stock app for LS05? Coz the app is very basic and not accurate. I've found an app at PlayStore [search: Hello Haylou by Tibor Borsos). The app is working but the UI is not quite friendly.

Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk
25th September 2020, 04:30 PM |#11  
Flag Cabo San Lucas

More
What about readings? Are they more accurate or crazy data?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)