- Based on the last NF1;
- battery saver tnx to a specific script that help when u use the gear with non samsung phone;
- boot animation and shutdown animation changed with Tizen stock from emulator;
- removed camera sound;
- added Android L font (roboto light);
New in v2.0:
- added the options to install custom ringtones, alarms and alerts;
- added the options to install custom boot and shoutdown animations;
- added the option to install custom icon (only for stock apps ATM);
- added the option to install custom fonts (broken ATM... need test);
- added the option to set cpu governor ( slp ( stock), tizen_phone, ondemand_org, powersave, performance);
- added the option to set cpu max freq ( 800Mhz, 700Mhz, 600Mhz, 400Mhz);
New in v2.1:
- fix for the installation of custom ringtones, fonts etc. IMPORTANT: Audio and Fonts file names don't have to contain space or special char. For audio Mp3s work fine.
To install this you have first to update the gear to the last NF1 FW:
1- Reboot gear in download mode;
2- Download Odin 3.09
3- in AP field select the ROM file;
4- Press start and wait till finish..
In order to use all the customization options you need to use sdb:
1- enable USB debug in the watch settings;
2- connect the watch to the PC and open a shell
3- navigate to the folder where u put the sdb binary and then:
sdb root on
setup folders with:
- The custom boot and shutdown animations must be copy into the root and must be renamed to poweron.edj and poweroff.edj
- The icons must be renamed like the ones u find in the simple theme attached at this post ( take care of the size);
...then do these commands to install your stuff:
Suggest are welcome.
Old Version Download:
- v1.0 HERE
This ROM doesn't include a kernel!
Credits mpogr for the battery script.