Samsung Health Monitor v1.1.0.167

Search This thread

bbwolff

Oct 26, 2011
My health monitor app updated today and I lost BP, just ECG now. And the old app won't copy over the new one anymore. Any ideas what to do?

locomotive96

Jan 25, 2012
United States
Good afternoon everyone!

Is there any idea when this will be supported with other Android phones? I have a OnePlus 7 Pro and a Galaxy Watch 3 and I would greatly appreicate being able to use the Health Monitor and the ECG feature. I know that I currently use all the other Samsung Health related functions, so its a little puzzling to me that this would not be a feature I could utilize. . .

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

marctronixx

Jul 18, 2007
My health monitor app updated today and I lost BP, just ECG now. And the old app won't copy over the new one anymore. Any ideas what to do?

massively discussed on this forum - samsung updated the tizen OS and it installed the app directly to the watch sans BP.

if you can roll back to older firmware, you can then sideload the app back onto the phone. i dont know how to do this but there are others who may be working on a solution.

etheon84

Nov 28, 2014
Good afternoon everyone!

Is there any idea when this will be supported with other Android phones? I have a OnePlus 7 Pro and a Galaxy Watch 3 and I would greatly appreicate being able to use the Health Monitor and the ECG feature. I know that I currently use all the other Samsung Health related functions, so its a little puzzling to me that this would not be a feature I could utilize. . .

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
I have op7tpro and gw3, everything works fine. Look for a thread with step-by-step tutorial on this forum.

mdaysonn

Oct 1, 2020
thank you very much! it really saved me.
I live in Brazil, the watch has all the functions available here, but my galaxy s9 + was purchased in Europe, for this reason, the health monitor did not open. said it was not available for my location. with this download I was able to open the app.
now everything is working as it should!
thank you so much again!

TambourineMan

Mar 22, 2006
I just got my Watch3 LTE yesterday from Samsung as I waited until Samsung actually released the ECG feature as I hoped to avoid jumping thru hoops and waiting years for a promised feature. I was disappointed anyway. I had to install many updates one of which said it provided ECG. Wrong. Thinking I could just accept the updates and download from "Play" I just bombed ahead. When that didn't work I tried Caravana's 1.67. (THANKS) But, first that would not install due to a "security policy" for rooted phones. I have an unrooted Note 9 but for reasons I do not recall it had SuperUser installed. Uninstalling that seemed to fix that problem. Then it said it could not find a compatible watch??? I went back to the official version. The ECG function showed on the watch and said to download Health Monitor" and clicking that opens the already installed one, but again said no compatible watch could be found even though it was paired to Wearables and Health. To save time I called the Samsung ECG help line and they got it working. Sorry, I am not sure how other than I turned the watch on and off as instructed. No BP but only ECG is important to me.

tasism

Nov 21, 2010

I confirm that SHM1.1.0.175 works for me, both ECG and BP are enabled and working well with my watch and phone.

Only during the initial run of SHM1.1.0.175 did I get a warning that no compatible watch was found. After rebooting both phone & watch, I launched SHM on the phone without the watch connected, created profile etc. After connecting the watch, I could launch SHM on the phone from corresponding apps on the watch.

(Galaxy Active 2 LTE SM-R835F with latest ZTO (Brazil) firmware Tizen 5.5.0.1 and Galaxy Note 10+)

ghostofhtc

Jan 28, 2008
Düsseldorf
I´ve found rigth now the new version 175 try it, works fine for me thanks Caravana
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=8889791610682944689

I have a GWA2 (5.5.0.1) and BP + ECG on it. BP works fine, but ECG not.
I use SHM 1.0.0.165 which is an old one (from Juni 2020!) but I need a newer one for ECG.

1.1.0.167 nor 1.1.0.175 works for me because I have a rooted S10+. A message comes up, that SHM doesn't run on rooted devices.
Does anyone have an idea? :confused: ro.config.tima=0 is already set.

kodiak799

Jan 17, 2012
What did I miss that people still have working BPM? Or did these people not take/get the Tizen upgrade that killed the BPM hack?

tiongjy

Oct 12, 2020
hello all, i'm a new samsung watch user from singapore. i have the gw3 titanium (bd1e) sm-r840, running tizen 5.5.0.1. and a samsung s10+ running android 10, both devices latest software updated. i installed samsung health 1.1.0.175caravana on my stock phone. however, when i run the app on the phone it tells me my watch is not compatible. i tried all the steps mentioned by others on this thread to re-boot etc etc but it still does not work. would appreciate any help please. thanks in advance.

admir83x

Jan 29, 2011
What did I miss that people still have working BPM? Or did these people not take/get the Tizen upgrade that killed the BPM hack?

I'm in Bosnia and Herzegovina (Europe), on Tizen 5 and have BP and ECG working (Caravana 175 SHM). As I'm aware, BP monitoring is not possible only for users in the US.

Darkat70

Dec 1, 2010
After installing i get advised i dont have a compatible device. When i select pair it opens galaxy wearable app.

How do you connect the watch to the app?

SzeMeng76

Mar 31, 2017
Thanks to adfree & caravana
With latest 29tpk & 175mod,
I have both phone & watch updated to Sep2020 vers , im at Malaysia :)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts