Today, I installed fitwear onto my SW3. For those of you who don't know, fitwear is an alternative system designed and made by a Chinese company called Lianluo, here is their website: http://fitwear.lianluo.com/ . In this version (Android v5.1.1) I found, it supports English, in addition, it supports OTA upgrade. However, this system seems to be free from google services.
This system does not require Android Wear APP.
OTA upgrade requires an Android Phone.
I have attached the files that I used. It contains: (I DID NOT made any of these tools, I only did translation.)
- Driver: install the common fastboot driver in FlashTool first.
- CMD easy Flash Tool: I translated it into English.
- recovery: unknown purposes.
- fitwear: v1.0, can be upgraded to v1.2 via OTA. (Build 20170118)
- Android Wear (unknown version): I did not roll back to AW and I haven't check the version.
- Orignial Chinese tutorial and flash_chs.bat: Read it if you can.
- Install Flashtool driver from FLASHTOOL and the driver provided.
- Extract the zip and run flash.bat (admin not needed).
- Unlock your watch using the cmd if you haven't.
- Flash Fitwear.
- Reboot to fitwear.
- Download the fitwear app onto your phone and connect to watch.
Link for v1.2 (by hardy272): https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3t...ew?usp=sharing
Note: OTA upgrade needs the watch to be connected to some WIFI.
Disclaimer: By doing this you void your warrenty and I don't take any responsibility if your brick your device.
Do not distruibute!!! This is not thoroughly tested.