FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Petition to carry WearOS 2 to SW3

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By toniisound, Junior Member on 10th February 2019, 08:02 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello everyone,

I want to make a request if someone can wear Wear OS 2 to our Sony Smartwatch 3.

I have been watching the advances of Pdesire and I am sure that it is a project that can be very interesting for many people.

Many people have SW3 yet and smartwatches like LG with similar hardware have been able to have WearOS 2 without problems.

I know it is hard work, but it is a project that would give a new life to our smartwaches.

We could talk to Pdesire to facilitate the progress he made and continue.

It is not an obligation, I only write in case some developer is interested, since it would make us very happy to the community that we still use it.

Thank you very much in advance.
The Following User Says Thank You to toniisound For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift toniisound Ad-Free

11th February 2019, 06:50 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
+1
5th April 2019, 10:16 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
+1 I am still using it as my daily driver... I'd even toss in some money if spent transparently and I'd beta test for sure.
The Following User Says Thank You to jackdistortion For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jackdistortion Ad-Free
8th April 2019, 09:42 PM |#4  
Flag REIMS
Thanks Meter: 369

Donate to Me
More
Too late guys, pdesire project is dead since a year.
Sony stop dev for this watch, sources are obsolete.
And smartwatch 3 does not have the features required by google to support wear 2
22nd May 2019, 01:40 PM |#5  
Flag Valencia
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Yeah i hate this.. I'm looking for Roms or that for the SW3 cause i love my watch i have various original straps and i wouldn't like stop using it but is kinda obsolete... I tried the Fitwear software too and it doesn't have the google apps so i don't like it..
I'm even thinking about getting a Lg G watch R they are arround 50€ secondhand.. only to experience Android Wear 2 cause SW3 is so dead... :'(
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)