FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Rom][NXG46W] Huawei Watch 2 4G L-09S Global Fastboot [Factory Images]

50 posts
Thanks Meter: 93

Post Reply Email Thread
If you happen to buy from China or received a gift with a China local release Huawei Watch, here is the guide on how to flash with an English Rom which I have already tested mine on.

Here is the complete guide:

Link Download Rom Fastboot Images : Huawei2_NXG46W_Global_4G.zip

1) Hold down the power button
2) The screen will go black for about 2 seconds and then boot into the Huawei logo. Keep holding down the power button.
3) Wait for the first vibration, release the power button and then immediately give the power button one short press.
Note: If you feel the second vibration, you waited too long to do the release and press.

Step 1: Unlock the Bootloader

1.) On command prompt mode, type this command:
Code:
fastboot oem unlock
2.) accept the prompt on the watch.

Note: If successful, command prompt will say your bootloader is already unlocked.

Step 2 : Flashing

While on Fastboot mode, type this on lenh.bat prompt one at a time:

Code:
 fastboot flash bootloader bootloader.img
Code:
 fastboot flash boot boot.img
Code:
 fastboot flash cache cache.img
Code:
 fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
Code:
 fastboot flash system system.img
Code:
 fastboot flash userdata userdata.img
• If you want to Lock Bootloader to enable the logo when you see the annoying warning when unlocking bootloader, then typing:
Code:
 fastboot oem lock
• Restart the machine
Code:
 fastboot reboot
--- > and then go to recovery and do a wipe data / factory reset.
Congrats! Your done!

Link tinhte.vn : https://tinhte.vn/threads/huong-dan-...i-dia.2695788/
Group Facebook Hội SmartWatch Việt Nam : https://www.facebook.com/groups/smartwachvietnam/
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to CadBuRy.VN For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift CadBuRy.VN Ad-Free

6th May 2017, 08:53 AM |#2  
Flag Shanghai
Thanks Meter: 122

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CadBuRy.VN

If you happen to buy from China or received a gift with a China local release Huawei Watch, here is the guide on how to flash with an English Rom which I have already tested mine on.

2) The screen will go black for about 2 seconds and then boot into the Huawei logo. Keep holding down the power button.
3) Wait for the first vibration, release the power button and then immediately give the power button one short press.
Note: If you feel the second vibration, you waited too long to do the release and press.

Code:
fastboot oem unlock

Note: If successful, command prompt will say your bootloader is already unlocked.

Code:
 fastboot flash bootloader bootloader.img
Code:
 fastboot flash boot boot.img
Code:
Code:
Code:
Code:
• If you want to Lock Bootloader to enable the logo when you see the annoying warning when unlocking bootloader, then typing:
Code:
 fastboot oem lock
• Restart the machine
Code:
 fastboot reboot
--- > and then go to recovery and do a wipe data / factory reset.
Congrats! Your done!

Link tinhte.vn : https://tinhte.vn/threads/huong-dan-...i-dia.2695788/
Group Facebook Hội SmartWatch Việt Nam : https://www.facebook.com/groups/smartwachvietnam/

hello,
that is exactly the same process I already posted, except probably for firmware number.
do you have link for Huawei Watch 2 Sport Non 4G ??? can you find it and post it?

thanks and regards
The Following User Says Thank You to giangishanghai For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift giangishanghai Ad-Free
6th May 2017, 05:56 PM |#3  
Flag Guangzhou
Thanks Meter: 117

More
I wonder have you backup your chinese version system dump?
I just finding for PinYin intpu method which include in chinese version.
8th May 2017, 10:13 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by giangishanghai

fastboot oem lock

• Restart the machine

hello,
that is exactly the same process I already posted, except probably for firmware number.
do you have link for Huawei Watch 2 Sport Non 4G ??? can you find it and post it?

thanks and regards

what is the difference between the chinses rom and the international rom? I've got a chinese rom watch, and I use it in Austria. Thank you.

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by wzhy

I wonder have you backup your chinese version system dump?
I just finding for PinYin intpu method which include in chinese version.

Is that possible to install a Pinyin input when installing the international rom?
8th May 2017, 11:13 PM |#5  
Flag Shanghai

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaNiEl4W

what is the difference between the chinses rom and the international rom? I've got a chinese rom watch, and I use it in Austria. Thank you.

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

Is that possible to install a Pinyin input when installing the international rom?

main differences are leanguage (of course) and google packages.
about pinyin I have never tried, maybe possible, you have to have an apk able to add pinyin into phones and see of you can install it into watch via adb command.

regards
9th May 2017, 02:16 PM |#6  
Flag Guangzhou
Thanks Meter: 117

More
Quote:

Yes, use adb install sideload the adb to watch and it will work.
I have install a pinyin input method from AW2.0 DP5 china edition. But I dont know if this app is upgraded when aw2.0 china edition is released.
Version number in DP5 china edition is: 1.0.1 100528. Find this by Settings-Personalization-Input methods-Google PinYin.
Version info is in the bottom, just swip down.
10th May 2017, 01:44 AM |#7  

More
About China vrision
Thanks for the global ROM sharing! But I found that its difficulty using global vrision in China. Could you post a China ROM? Thank you again!
10th May 2017, 09:07 AM |#8  
Flag Shanghai

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eason C

Thanks for the global ROM sharing! But I found that its difficulty using global vrision in China. Could you post a China ROM? Thank you again!

hello,
why you find difficult to use HW global rom in China? I have global firmware in my HW 1st generation and except ok google it works perfectly + for example the help of watchmaker about faces that is impossible with chineese rom.

by the way, you can ask about chineese rom in another treath, this is for Global (more spec about 4G variant), better do not mix or it ill become a mess.

thanks a lot and regards
The Following User Says Thank You to giangishanghai For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift giangishanghai Ad-Free
12th May 2017, 03:54 AM |#9  

More
Thanks for the global ROM sharing,but my watch is the bluetooth version ,can you post the global bluetooth version?Thank you
14th May 2017, 12:43 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:

可以安装拼音输入法,当手机上安装了谷
28th May 2017, 03:36 PM |#11  

More
Need a h China Version rom? NLG47F
Need a h China Version rom? NLG47F
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
huawei watch 2

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)