932 posts
Thanks Meter: 211

By Der-Knuffi, Senior Member on 25th November 2016, 02:19 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
9th January 2017, 01:37 AM |#21  
Flag Oxford
Thanks Meter: 178

More
Luckily for me the things that will consume the most battery I have off because I do not want them on. I disable wifi, health fitness sesnor, tilt to wake and gestures but keep the watch on always on display. I get close to two days on it

9th January 2017, 03:09 AM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by worldsoutro

Luckily for me the things that will consume the most battery I have off because I do not want them on. I disable wifi, health fitness sesnor, tilt to wake and gestures but keep the watch on always on display. I get close to two days on it

I mostly use watch face from Watchmaker Premium, because I can customize my always on/dimmed watch face and normal/bright watch face.

I like my dimmed watch face to be very similar to normal/bright watch face.
I don't like plain ugly black/white always on display.

That surely will eat battery more, but 14 hours is enough for me since I always charge when I'm taking shower.

I am considering to turn off health fitness sensor, wifi currently is off already, gesture also off.
But I need those tilt to wake gesture, otherwise all you see only dimmed face unless you touch it.
9th January 2017, 03:12 AM |#23  
Flag Oxford
Thanks Meter: 178

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by harlin73

I mostly use watch face from Watchmaker Premium, because I can customize my always on/dimmed watch face and normal/bright watch face.

I like my dimmed watch face to be very similar to normal/bright watch face.
I don't like plain ugly black/white always on display.

That surely will eat battery more, but 14 hours is enough for me since I always charge when I'm taking shower.

I am considering to turn off health fitness sensor, wifi currently is off already, gesture also off.
But I need those tilt to wake gesture, otherwise all you see only dimmed face unless you touch it.

I turned off tilt to wake because for me it was turning on in moments I didn't want it to due to motion. I don't mind tapping it to wake
9th January 2017, 04:19 PM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 186

More
I've made no changes to any power consuming settings. I put the watch on at 5:30am and take it off at around 10pm. When I put it on the charging stand at night it's around 44%.

I think I figured out why I get such good battery life. My job requires me to wear long sleeve dress shirts. Yes, I'm a "desk jockey." This means that when the watch turns on via natural movement of my arms (when I'm not really looking at it) the sleeve is covering the watch so the light sensor thinks I'm in a dark room and it's very dim. I notice that on weekends when I wear short sleeve shirts the life of the battery is less.
10th January 2017, 03:50 AM |#25  

More
Well I tried to disable tilt to wake, it's not so bad because my dimmed watch face (WatchMaker Premium) already look good enough for me.
Battery life very good with tilt to wake disabled, can get around 24 hours.
Indoor use, I can just glance on my dimmed watch face.
Outdoor, I have to touch my watch, no big deal...

But it seems tilt sensor itself is still working, because sometimes when notification arrived and watch is in certain position, it awake itself and showing the notification full screen.
12th January 2017, 10:15 PM |#26  
Flag Barcelona
Thanks Meter: 0

More
In my case I've had it for 3 days.
It lasts aproximately 22 hours (4-5%/hour). I charge it at night, before going to sleep, and it dies the next afternoon.

I expected the watch to last at least 2 days, not sure If I should return it.
16th January 2017, 03:13 AM |#27  

More
Debugging over bluetooth engaged?
Having same issue as OP, I Turned off "Debugging over Bluetooth" Hopefully that will make a difference. my battery was full at 10AM and flat dead at 7pm. (first day of use) brightness is auto, and my screen is set to stay on for 30 seconds. I would expect it to last WAY longer, after checking battery diagnostics in android wear 14% bluetooth, 12% Screen, 10% Android System, 7% android OS, 3% Android Wear... Will advise if unchecking "Debugging over bluetooth" helps with the issue.
18th January 2017, 03:50 AM |#28  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by YdenJ

Having same issue as OP, I Turned off "Debugging over Bluetooth" Hopefully that will make a difference. my battery was full at 10AM and flat dead at 7pm. (first day of use) brightness is auto, and my screen is set to stay on for 30 seconds. I would expect it to last WAY longer, after checking battery diagnostics in android wear 14% bluetooth, 12% Screen, 10% Android System, 7% android OS, 3% Android Wear... Will advise if unchecking "Debugging over bluetooth" helps with the issue.

Any update?
18th January 2017, 07:37 AM |#29  
Flag Maribor
Thanks Meter: 177

More
How to fix battery life == ?? (usning Pujie Black watchface) ..
zenwatch 3 --> lasts 7 hour until poweroff ..
2 years old LG watch R has after 7 hours 77% left using sam watchface ..

WTF ??? is Zenwatch 3 realy that bad ??
18th January 2017, 08:05 AM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 484

More
Battery Life real bad
I think those having battery issues it's just bad unit with problematic battery.
Mine the battery life is solid 1.5 month having it.
If I had this issue I would have been returned it right away and not figured out what's going on.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
18th January 2017, 05:02 PM |#31  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by harlin73

Any update?

Yes, It seems to be slowly improving.
First day I had it It died in 4 or 5 hours (loaded apps on it and played around a lot and had opened the box later in the day that day)
2nd day I had it I started with 85% (because I charged the night before and put on eco before bed) It died at around 8 pm. (12 hours or so maybe?)
3rd day I started with 89% (charged the night before again) it lasted till about 19%
4th day I charged over night (all night) started with 100% at around 8 am and went to bed with around 29% left
5th day I charged over night again, started with 100% at around 8 am again, and went to bed (10 pm ish) with 39% or so left
Looks like it's improving slowly (or maybe I'm using it less because 4th and 5th day were work days?)
6th day, It had 51% Battery life when I went to bed so I put on eco and charged in the morning for about 45 mins 44% - 99% (had to rush out to work)
Still have 85% left at 2:45pm, I'm not using it for much, although I get close to 6+ notifications/hour
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)