FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Wear OS tutorial keep showing

30 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By TheSura, Member on 28th December 2018, 11:01 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello, as I wrote on title, I can't go on with wear os tutorial. I'm going to explain my situation. I sent the watch to Asus for a warranty repair and when it comes back, it was on the stock wear os 2.0. I updated all apps through play store after setting up the watch and a wear os update was available (it was even before sending it to Asus and I used the update with no problems). A notification shows saying I should tap to update the clock. I did it and after the reboot, if I finish the Wear OS tutorial the clock seems working, but if I try to open the app wheel, it closes showing me again the tutorial. I tried to factory reset 3 or 4 times, but with no luck. What should I do?

30th December 2018, 02:56 AM |#2  
Flag Bakersfield, California
Thanks Meter: 6,703

Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up Zenwatch 3 Update
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSura

Hello, as I wrote on title, I can't go on with wear os tutorial. I'm going to explain my situation. I sent the watch to Asus for a warranty repair and when it comes back, it was on the stock wear os 2.0. I updated all apps through play store after setting up the watch and a wear os update was available (it was even before sending it to Asus and I used the update with no problems). A notification shows saying I should tap to update the clock. I did it and after the reboot, if I finish the Wear OS tutorial the clock seems working, but if I try to open the app wheel, it closes showing me again the tutorial. I tried to factory reset 3 or 4 times, but with no luck. What should I do?

@TheSura

#1: Uninstall the Wear OS app from your phone.
#2: Start all over again and do a system reset, the watch will tell you to
go to the plays store and install the Wear OS app using your phone when
your watch prompts you to do so and continue the setup on your watch.

Good luck, have a great day!
The Following User Says Thank You to Misterjunky For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Misterjunky Ad-Free
30th December 2018, 03:48 PM |#3  
OP Member
Flag Perugia
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misterjunky

@TheSura

#1: Uninstall the Wear OS app from your phone.
#2: Start all over again and do a system reset, the watch will tell you to
go to the plays store and install the Wear OS app using your phone when
your watch prompts you to do so and continue the setup on your watch.

Good luck, have a great day!

Thanks, it works!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)