Font customisation

Search This thread

arthios

May 2, 2014
Sydney
I'm considering buying this phone but before I do, does anyone know if it's possible to customise the font or (like many non rooted phones) a user is confined to the fonts included in the ROM? Some manufacturers include support for this feature but many don't.

Meloferz

I'm considering buying this phone but before I do, does anyone know if it's possible to customise the font or (like many non rooted phones) a user is confined to the fonts included in the ROM? Some manufacturers include support for this feature but many don't.
I think that is not supported officially, maybe I'm wrong, but in developer options you can change the font with a few available.

arthios

May 2, 2014
Sydney
I think that is not supported officially, maybe I'm wrong, but in developer options you can change the font with a few available.

Thanks for your quick reply. I think I'll wait for a while and see what develops over time. Choosing from a few available options isn't what I had in mind. I want the facility to install my own font file and it may be that this facility is not possible without rooting the phone. If I root the phone my banking apps don't work.