Remove All Ads from XDA
H10 Turbo

Sony Smartwatch 3 + Sony Xperia C

11 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Brattex, Junior Member on 15th March 2016, 09:36 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi all

I have a Sony Xperia C Android phone, running Android OS 5.01 (Lollipop). When I went to check g.co/WearCheck it says "Yes! Your phone is compatible with Android Wear" BUT when I go to https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...d.wearable.app to download the software, it says "This app is incompatible with your device." so now I am stuck with a Sony Smartwatch 3 that I can't seem to sync to my phone.

Any suggestions or ideas? I see no reason why I shouldn't be able to download the software; maybe there's a way to sideload it?

Is this Lollipop ROM that I've installed by @iSiddharth not really Android 5?

I can't see any reason why the browser check confirms it is compatible but Google Play says it isn't?

5th April 2016, 11:05 PM |#2  
Flag Curitiba
Thanks Meter: 3

More
for starters, the "5.0.1" rom, is a 4.2.2, its just themed to look like Lollipop.
26th May 2017, 09:26 AM |#3  
Flag Thane
Thanks Meter: 62

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brattex

Hi all

I have a Sony Xperia C Android phone, running Android OS 5.01 (Lollipop). When I went to check g.co/WearCheck it says "Yes! Your phone is compatible with Android Wear" BUT when I go to https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...d.wearable.app to download the software, it says "This app is incompatible with your device." so now I am stuck with a Sony Smartwatch 3 that I can't seem to sync to my phone.

Any suggestions or ideas? I see no reason why I shouldn't be able to download the software; maybe there's a way to sideload it?

Is this Lollipop ROM that I've installed by @iSiddharth not really Android 5?

I can't see any reason why the browser check confirms it is compatible but Google Play says it isn't?

Actually there is no real lollipop ROM for Xperia C as previously the bootloder can't be unlocked but it can be unlocked now but sadly no developer develops for Xperia C so no one has yet made a lollipop kernel for the device so the ROM by iSiddharth is just a lollipop themed jellybean so that's why you have issues well so there is no option for you still I am working for a kerenl if it success I will post a thread on it.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)