FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
H10 Turbo

xperia c headphone problem, please give your suggestion

9 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By VA6307, Junior Member on 21st October 2015, 07:30 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
I have been using my xperia c for over a year, I bought a skull candy s2dufz-385 and they were awesome for a week. Then the left speaker died, when I checked the reviews everyone had the same problem so I purchased a better headphone, sennheiser cx 180 they were awesome for a month, but after that one speaker (right) died, (I.e.) volume decreased

This might be a wired question to ask, since always one speaker of headphone dies, is itpossible that the problem might ne with my xperia??? Or am unfortunate enough that I always get khatara product??????

Am losing so many headphones please help

*update : or is it because I use my headphones while charging????

23rd October 2015, 03:50 AM |#2  
Flag Indore
Thanks Meter: 734

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by VA6307

I have been using my xperia c for over a year, I bought a skull candy s2dufz-385 and they were awesome for a week. Then the left speaker died, when I checked the reviews everyone had the same problem so I purchased a better headphone, sennheiser cx 180 they were awesome for a month, but after that one speaker (right) died, (I.e.) volume decreased
This might be a wired question to ask, since always one speaker of headphone dies, is itpossible that the problem might ne with my xperia??? Or am unfortunate enough that I always get khatara product??????
Am losing so many headphones please help
*update : or is it because I use my headphones while charging????

I have used Sony headphones and nothing like this happened, currently I am using Beats Studio Wireless (with and without wire) but nothing like this has happened. I guess you are not handling your headphones properly.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)