[ROM][STOCK][D2533]Deodexed, De-Bloated, Rooted 5.0.2 for C3 D2533

Search This thread

ryo2456

Jan 30, 2010
Sony Xperia 1
Be happy, when 5.1 rolls out you would have easily deodexed it if you cleaned everything before then. Besides, the kernel and CM12.1 is more of a priority right now. I doubt anyone uses Xposed much, and the stock kernel governors are horrible.

Btw, you didn't send your phone to Sony center did you? I brought mine in for a screen replacement and they told me it takes a week. I got it back after a month D=

Yup, A LOT people use Xposed:p

---------- Post added at 02:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 AM ----------

Well, I could just put out the system.img and you could fastboot flash it, but I suppose you're right. And trust me, A LOT of people use Xposed. And on CM12.1, I'm getting Make error 41 for the java classes, because one of the files I need doesn't exist. And repo sync doesn't help me there, because the file isn't even in the CM12.1 repo, so yeah...

And no, I took it to my carrier, Vodacom. I don't know if they've taken it to Sony (Which I explicitly told them NOT to do), but they did send me an SMS the other day saying that my phone "is in the repair process". Hopefully I'll get it back soon, but I'm on campus at the moment, and won't be able to get off for another 2 weeks, so even if it does come back soon, I won't be able to get it until then.

CHEER, hope you get it back soon!:good:

pvnsai73

Jul 31, 2014
Hey friends iam from t2 forum....as we all know that Sony has shipped us corrupted roms for m2,t2,c3.
When I read the op I have seen there it has been written that this rom is deodexed... But
I want to know which tool yu have used to deodex the rom
I already tried joeldroid lollipop batch deodexer for my phone but it's saying oat2dex conversion failed
So please tell me which tool yu used to deodex

N

notauseranymore

Hey friends iam from t2 forum....as we all know that Sony has shipped us corrupted roms for m2,t2,c3.
When I read the op I have seen there it has been written that this rom is deodexed... But
I want to know which tool yu have used to deodex the rom
I already tried joeldroid lollipop batch deodexer for my phone but it's saying oat2dex conversion failed
So please tell me which tool yu used to deodex

This one does not work.

Sionis604

Sep 7, 2016
Faulty Bluetooth and Music Equalizer

Hi there
First of all, thanks a ton for this ROM. It really did help, especially with the Xposed module working.

The glitch that I came across was that the bluetooth crashes everytime I try to activate it, and secondly, the in-built Sony Music equalizer doesn't work (but that's not such a big deal, as we always have AudioFX to the rescue)

I also see that you're working on a Cyanogenmod ROM for this phone.
It would be great if you could bring the latter to us ASAP, as I'm sure that many here are lying in wait for it
In the meantime, if you can, please look into the matter and see if you can do anything about these minor glitches.

Thanks again! (y)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Code:
    ******DISCLAIMER:*****
    *You are installing this software at your own risk.
    *I accept no responsibility for any bricked, dead, damaged, exploding, imploding,
    *existentially challenged, time-travelling, zombified, or otherwise abnormal phones.
    *Please ensure that you are running Sony software version 19.3.A.0.472 BEFORE
    *attempting to use this package. 
    *Please ensure that you have made a NANDROID backup BEFORE installing
    *this software.

PROJECT ABANDONED
    There is NO SOLUTION to Sony's tampering. I am currently working on CM12.1 for the C3.

Good day to all you C3 owners.

Today, I bring you something GREAT:
    Stock 19.3.A.0.472, Rooted, De-Bloated, and Deodexed

This ROM should (Theoretically) be able to run Xposed Framework by rovo89, due to having been deodexed. It has also been De-Bloated (See below for a list of what's been removed), and comes pre-rooted, with a custom boot animation.

Unfortunately, I HARD-BRICKED my C3 while developing CyanogenMod for it, so I can't provide screenshots at the moment. I will upload them as soon as my phone comes back from the repair shop.​

Features:
    • Deodexed - Should work with Xposed
    • De-Bloated - No more unnecessary apps taking up precious Space and RAM
    • Rooted - With SuperSU keeping your C3 in top form

How to install:
    Make sure that your BootLoader is UNLOCKED and that you have Sony firmware 19.3.A.0.472 installed BEFORE attempting to install this software.

Pre-requisites:
    • Unlocked BootLoader (Use the Z3c unlock option over at Sony Developer World)
    • Firmware 19.3.A.0.472
    • [NUT]'s XZDR for Xperia T2 Ultra (Compatible with C3 as well)

Installation:
    1. Copy the downloaded ZIP file to your phone (Preferably SD card)
    2. Reboot into recovery (Preferably [NUT]'s XZDR TWRP)
    3. [OPTIONAL] Wipe data (Factory Reset) for a *FULL* De-Bloat
    4. Install the ZIP file that you previously downloaded onto your phone
    5. [IMPORTANT] Read the disclaimer. The setup will pause for a minute to allow you to do this.
    6. Wait for the new ROM to install. You will get a message when it's done.
    7. [IMPORTANT] Wipe Cache & Dalvik
    8. Reboot into your new system
    9. [IMPORTANT] Enjoy!

Downloads:
    Mega Link:
    Download Now

If you need Mirrors, Don't hesitate to ask.

De-Bloat: What's Gone
    • Books
    • com.sonyerricson.xhs
    • com.sonymobile.xperialounge.services
    • EnchantedForest
    • socialife
    • SomcChinaPhotoEditor
    • SomcSketch
    • All themes (Except the Red one - I like that one!!!)
    • xperia-keyboard-dictionaries
    • filecommander
    • SimpleHome
    • SomcMovieCreator
    • All Social Engine Plugins
    • SonyEntrance2
    • Some others that I might have forgotten...

Bugs:
    None that are known of at the moment...
    Please use the Bug Report tab if you do find one.

XDA:DevDB Information
    Stock 5.0.2 - Debloated, Deodexed, Rooted, ROM for the Sony Xperia C

Contributors
    Riccorbypro
    ROM OS Version: 5.0.x Lollipop
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Unlocked Bootloader
    Based On: Stock Sony 5.0.2 Lollipop

Version Information
    Current Beta Version: 0.1

Created 2015-08-31
    Last Updated 2015-11-27
    The camera quality is bad in the Lollipop update because the camera firmware was originally made for KitKat, and just adapted for Lollipop. Hopefully, by the time the official 5.1.1 update comes out, Sony will have listened to our complaints and redone the camera firmware (or at least optimized it better than for the 5.0.2 update!). For the mean while, We'll just have to make do with what we have...
    I'm also having trouble with the cm12.1 camera, as I can't find the actual source for the firmware anywhere, so I'm afraid that it won't be any better. I might just go ahead and build an experimental build without camera support in the mean time, though, but I'll only do that once my C3 has come back from repairs (They now say that, since they can't flash it in-house, they've sent it in to their main office for "Advanced Repairs" - whatever that means!).

So I'm now stuck without a phone, as my XGo, I just discovered, no longer has the last 2 SIM reader pins, so it doesn't read my SIM card at all. I'm just hoping that I'll actually get my phone back...