[STOCK][5.1.1] Xperia C3 Deodex Patch

Search This thread

yadnesh297

Aug 7, 2013
That is not deodexed so I don't see how it could help. What you deodexed is kitkat, not 5.1.1

nope bro itz deodex bluetooth apk of 5.1.1 firmware but icant create flashable zip for same n also by pushing file itz stuck at bootloop
ny sameway i deodexed 4.4.2 n start thread of same(https://xdaforums.com/sony-xperia-c/development/finally-c3-deodex-4-4-lte-support-t3557182)
m uploadind raw deodex data of 5.1.1 and application which use for deodexing so hopefully some1 will figure out how to fix bootloop ....................
will mention link asap

heres d link:- https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-r01OVEkTfZV011TzBEekJuaUE/view?usp=sharing

Last edited:

masdacheri

Nov 7, 2010
nope bro itz deodex bluetooth apk of 5.1.1 firmware but icant create flashable zip for same n also by pushing file itz stuck at bootloop
ny sameway i deodexed 4.4.2 n start thread of same(https://xdaforums.com/sony-xperia-c/development/finally-c3-deodex-4-4-lte-support-t3557182)
m uploadind raw deodex data of 5.1.1 and application which use for deodexing so hopefully some1 will figure out how to fix bootloop ....................
will mention link asap

heres d link:- https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-r01OVEkTfZV011TzBEekJuaUE/view?usp=sharing

change file with recovery mode use file manager on twrp

masdacheri

Nov 7, 2010
bro i tried every single thing but itz not bootup
dts y i provided ma work and application in above post plz help me with dt:fingers-crossed:

if coz bluetooth.apk u was share i think u wrong permission..coz i was try it n not bootloop..old file i rename .bak new file i change rw r r permission reboot

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
Google Pixel 7 Pro
will mention link asap

None of those apps or priv-apps have been deodexed. There is not a smali file in any of them. Unzip one. No dex files and they are the same size as the apk that are odexed. These will not work because there are no smali files. These pictures are from a stock odexed system.

Screenshot_2017-02-16-17-25-12.pngScreenshot_2017-02-16-17-38-29.pngScreenshot_2016-06-07-17-45-24.png

Last edited:

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Nope, I don't have it anymore. The entire thing will freeze upon flashing so I got rid of it.

Do you by any chance have the odex files from which your final version was derived? A few of the jar files in the framework did not deodex properly. One being the com.sonyericsson.bluetooth.a2dp.jar Any jar file with a size less than 1KB did not deodex like it should have. Maybe with the odex files for those jar files included in the patch might help with the Bluetooth problem.

N

notauseranymore

Do you by any chance have the odex files from which your final version was derived? A few of the jar files in the framework did not deodex properly. One being the com.sonyericsson.bluetooth.a2dp.jar Any jar file with a size less than 1KB did not deodex like it should have. Maybe with the odex files for those jar files included in the patch might help with the Bluetooth problem.

Still nope.

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
Google Pixel 7 Pro
I finally uploaded the Deodex Patch for Xperia C3 (D2533).
This will not work on other models.
This is a personal file, I modified it to remove the aroma scripts (otherwise it won't install) and also set minimum frequency to 300Mhz for testing.
If you want stock values because your phone feels sluggish or lagging, open build.prop and look for ro.min_freq_0=300000 and set it to 787200.

787Mhz and and 300Mhz will consume approximately the same amount of power because of Qualcomm's dynamic voltage feature in the SD400, no worries about battery dying too fast.

Link: https://mega.nz/#!thNXGZpJ!XbpF4Tr5Mx72wsQrHfom7USrr6T0sKpzsjBq5dTfmdc

@AutumQueen92, @masdacheri, I altered your final zip just a bit. I managed to get bluetooth to accept incoming files from another phone. If you or anyone else would like to try it, here it is.

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=673368273298934206

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 6994372

I confirm that this patch works on the dual sim model (D2502)
- just remove build.prop from the zip then copy build.prob of your phone and put it in the zip again. (so you can have the dual sim)
-flash it and here you go.

NOTE:
If you got a black notification and navigation bar.
You will have to edit the build.prob using Notepad++
Search for " low-ram " (" I don't remember the full line)
You will see at the end of that line the word "true" change it to "false" then zip your patch and flash it.

Last edited by a moderator:

lutpiad

Jun 2, 2017
Bro, i have some problem. Im using c3 dualsim lollipop, but my model changed to single sim card after flash preroot . Can someone help me to get dualsim model again. I just try any step to get LTE but my sim 2 not detected, just sim 1 :( , any suggest what should i do?

D

Deleted member 6994372

Bro, i have some problem. Im using c3 dualsim lollipop, but my model changed to single sim card after flash preroot . Can someone help me to get dualsim model again. I just try any step to get LTE but my sim 2 not detected, just sim 1 :( , any suggest what should i do?
the solution is just right above your post.
here it is.
I confirm that this patch works on the dual sim model (D2502)
- just remove build.prop from the zip then copy build.prob of your phone and put it in the zip again. (so you can have the dual sim)
-flash it and here you go.

NOTE:
If you got a black notification and navigation bar.
You will have to edit the build.prob using Notepad++
Search for " low-ram " (" I don't remember the full line)
You will see at the end of that line the word "true" change it to "false" then zip your patch and flash it.

Sent from my D2502 using XDA Labs

D

Deleted member 6994372

does anyone have a working radioFM for this patch ( deodexed i mean )?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi Community!

As you guys know Sony shipped our Stock with corrupted odex files and because of that we can't deodex nor able to use Xposed on it.So I tried Porting it from other Xperia device and its working.

So here it is ;)

Additional features(not supported in Stock Rom)
    Code:
    Ultra Stamina
    Xposed Framework Support 
    Screen Recording
    Multi-User
    Many more..

Download: Z2 Deodex V2 by AutumQueen92

Join Our Community

Instructions
    1.)Put the Zip in Sd card
    2.)Go to Recovery
    3.)Flash the Zip
    4.)Wipe Data/factory reset
    5.)Reboot

First Boot will take around 15 Minutes So Please be patient

Credits:
    AutumQueen92
    Nathan Ali Ashari
    LinuxCT
    Boyrock
    Joeldroid
    Riddle
    Problems...

Hi @Gaurav007.

A few problems I've noticed using the new ROM you posted on the T2U thread:

Whenever I open a Sony Stock App (Music, Album, etc.), com.sonyericsson.illumination.service FCs. This seems to stop the proximity sensor from working, meaning that the app Gravity Screen no longer works... (I use the proximity sensor On/Off a lot)

When I start the phone, a message appears about closing the waterproofing covers on the phone... (As I'm sure you know, that's an error from the Z2, not from the C3/T2U...)

Camera can be opened by pressing the camera button, but the icon in the app drawer makes it FC.

Other than that, The new ROM works perfectly... No Bluetooth FCs, the only problem was installing the thing. AROMA doesn't work with Lollipop, I'd recommend that you just post 2 zips, Deodexed and Deodexed+Debolated... Because I've tried many AROMA zips and none of them work with eitherof the XZDR variants... (PhilZ or TWRP)

Thanks for the new version though.

P.S: Ive posted this on the T2U thread too, just in case...
    Which build prop should I use? Also How do you install SuperSU, Custom Recovery and Xposed after flashing the this patch? Thanks!

Use stock build.prop
    Use Xposed arm v80
    And patch will not affect root
    I tried both base z1 n final z2 basebt no luck in lte active
    No sim range for 4g
    Both Sim also detected bt no luck with lte
    In z1 base got many option 4 selectin lte/cdma/wcdma/ n many more
    Bt in z2 base no lte option
    So sm1 fix dt n post plz
    Or twrp backup of same
    Plz help out guyzzzzz

first flash lte prerooted version ,then flash z2base final without any wipe just flash and restart then flash dualsim patch,m got only airtel4g and idea4g and voda4g signal but not jio
    if u want only lte then just flash lte prerooted version only
    Oh, mine never did work, ha, ha! You mean that one message you get when you turn it off?
    Ya it no problem for transfer or nfc but fc if turn it off..now i had problem with signal 4G bar stack null but connection its ok..btw thx for share bro