* Don't work with Android Lollipop .
A: Unlock Bootloader.
*Note : Unlock Booloader will erase all your data , so you should backup data !
Check your status of bootloader . Open dial-up , press *#*#7378423#*#*
At Rooting status: Bootloader unlocked : Yes ( Your device unlocked bootloader )
Bootloader unlock allowed : Yes ( Your device didn't unlock bootloader and can unlock )
Bootloader unlock allowed : No ( Your device couldn't unlock bootloader )
If Bootloader unlock allowed : Yes then
go to http://developer.sonymobile.com/unlockbootloader/
and scroll down , select Xperia Z3 Compact --> Continue
Type your email then check your mail --> Click here to proceed
Type your IMEI 1 of C3 ( You can find in *#06# of dial-up ) . It will send you a CODE ( Copy it )
Download Flashtool at HERE
If you install on Windows 8 or 8.1 . You must do in disable the Driver Signature Enforcement mode ( You can find the tutorial at HERE )
After downloaded and installed --> Go to C:/Flashtool/Driver/Flashtool-drivers.exe and check " Flashmode Drivers " , " Fastboot Drivers " ---> Press next untill finished
Open flashtool ( C:/Flashtool ) Wait for it running .
Power off phone .
Connect phone with computer by cable and holding Volume Down untill LED on phone blue color.
Press BLU on flashtool and do thing it require.
After done , Disconnect phone , Connect phone with PC again and hold Volume Up untill flashtool request CODE ( Code Sony sent you ).
Press Unlock ! After Unlocked disconnect phone.
B: Install CWM .
Download CWM : Mediafire ( Extract it )
Download SuperSU : Mediafire ( Don't extract and copy it to SD Card )
Begin Install CWM
1. Open flashtool , Power off C3 , Connect with PC and holding Volume Up . ( LED on phone will have blue light )
2. Press flash icon on flashtool
3. Select fastboot mode -> OK
4. On By DooMLoRD , select kernel to flash --> Select *.img ( at open as type ) ---> Select boot.img ( in folder you extract cwm ) . Wait it flash . After finished , disconnect with PC
5. Power on C3 , when it vibrate second is holding Volume Up untill recovery appear .
6. Install Zip --> Install zip from storage ( Second Line ) --> UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.99r3.zip --> Yes install ---> Reboot . Sony C3 rooted
Please press " Thanks " if I helped you !