FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor View 10

[HOW TO] Update/Install/Restore Stock Android System on any Xperia Device

737 posts
Thanks Meter: 721
 
Post Reply Email Thread
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to iSiddharth For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift iSiddharth Ad-Free
 
 
12th August 2014, 10:57 AM |#2  
iSiddharth's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Indore
Thanks Meter: 721
 
Donate to Me
More
This method is now outdated and Sony advises everyone to use "Sony PC Companion" instead of "Sony Update Services".
But you CAN USE this method.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iSiddharth For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift iSiddharth Ad-Free
29th August 2014, 01:23 AM |#3  
Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Unhappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by iSiddharth

This method is now outdated and Sony advises everyone to use "Sony PC Companion" instead of "Sony Update Services".
But you CAN USE this method.

Hello, i have BRICKED my phone by installing some wrong recovery file and to UNBRICK it i need (SUS) SONY UPDATE SERVICE tool, the official lank is not available now on website. can you please share any third party link to download the tool ???
30th August 2014, 07:31 PM |#4  
iSiddharth's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Indore
Thanks Meter: 721
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shubhamalive

Hello, i have BRICKED my phone by installing some wrong recovery file and to UNBRICK it i need (SUS) SONY UPDATE SERVICE tool, the official lank is not available now on website. can you please share any third party link to download the tool ???

Use the above method if you have Soft Bricked your device

You can download from here :
http://www.softpedia.com/get/Mobile-...-Service.shtml
The Following User Says Thank You to iSiddharth For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift iSiddharth Ad-Free
30th August 2014, 07:35 PM |#5  
iSiddharth's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Indore
Thanks Meter: 721
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shubhamalive

Hello, i have BRICKED my phone by installing some wrong recovery file and to UNBRICK it i need (SUS) SONY UPDATE SERVICE tool, the official lank is not available now on website. can you please share any third party link to download the tool ???

If you have Hard Bricked your device then visit this :

http://www.informationlord.com/ultim...cked-xperia-c/
30th August 2014, 07:38 PM |#6  
Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Thumbs up Thanxx !!! UnBrick successful...
Quote:
Originally Posted by iSiddharth

Use the above method if you have Soft Bricked your device

You can download from here :

Thanks for the info and help! but i finally Recovered my phone's life back using SUS tool this evening....
30th August 2014, 07:38 PM |#7  
iSiddharth's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Indore
Thanks Meter: 721
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shubhamalive

Thanks for the info and help! but i finally Recovered my phone's life back using SUS tool this evening....

Congratulations
3rd September 2014, 09:53 PM |#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iSiddharth

Congratulations

sus doesn't detect my phone? what to do?
4th September 2014, 10:37 AM |#9  
iSiddharth's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Indore
Thanks Meter: 721
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixyak

sus doesn't detect my phone? what to do?

Don't connect your phone until and unless sus asks you to do that... Select your device then it will tell you when and how to connect your device.
The Following User Says Thank You to iSiddharth For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift iSiddharth Ad-Free
5th September 2014, 06:30 PM |#10  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
i think it's HARD BRICKED, no boot logo, no three times vibration when trying to force turn off (POWER + VOL UP button), only red static light when charging both from pc or charger.
And sometimes i heard a sound when plugging the phone to pc, it's like my PC is trying to recognize the phone but always fail, i also heard the sound when trying to flash it using flashtool, Wmshua Perfect Brush, SUS, or PC Companion.
The Following User Says Thank You to ixyak For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ixyak Ad-Free
6th September 2014, 04:30 PM |#11  
iSiddharth's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Indore
Thanks Meter: 721
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixyak

i think it's HARD BRICKED, no boot logo, no three times vibration when trying to force turn off (POWER + VOL UP button), only red static light when charging both from pc or charger.
And sometimes i heard a sound when plugging the phone to pc, it's like my PC is trying to recognize the phone but always fail, i also heard the sound when trying to flash it using flashtool, Wmshua Perfect Brush, SUS, or PC Companion.

If you can see red light it means that your device is soft bricked
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes