28th March 2015, 06:19 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
thanx

2nd April 2015, 02:12 AM |#22  
Flag bangalore
Thanks Meter: 123

More
I tryed to root my sony c2305 when i installed recovery.img with mobileuncle tools.mobile not getting on what is the problem what to do now ...
20th April 2015, 06:23 PM |#23  

More
Unhappy i have the same issue plz i need help
Quote:
Originally Posted by musa12345

I have also the same issue... have you found any solution ????? please help me

i have the same prob plz i need help
21st April 2015, 12:55 PM |#24  

More
help plz
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkr17

i was installing recovery using mobile uncle n all of sudden my phone went off . now its only showing red led as mentioned by other guys on the forum . i tried connecting using WmSua software as mentioned by you but all in vain . i have tried all buttons n even tried hard resetting my device . what should i do now ?? need help ASAP !!

when i pressed ok boot into recovery mood my mob suddenly went off ,..its only showing red led as mesntion by other guys on the forum ..plz need help
23rd April 2015, 09:47 AM |#25  
Flag new delhi
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mounirbiomy

when i pressed ok boot into recovery mood my mob suddenly went off ,..its only showing red led as mesntion by other guys on the forum ..plz need help

I went to service station n d guy said due to negative polarity or smething ( happens during recovery installation smetimes )battery went down .. Had to buy new battery n its working now
30th April 2015, 08:57 AM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amir Hosein Slimi

Hey bro,
I have a same issue with my xperia t. it shows no sign of charging, no flash mode and fastboot mode. can you help me out? i know it was about a year ago and you may forgot it but i've already tried all methods and i'm giving up my hope. thank you if you show me a way.

Seriously Bro, It was my Friend's Phone and i reall cant remember anything..... i was just RESETTING the phone and trying to connect it to pc using Power down button and inserting USB .... which luckily worked with SUS tool...
Sorry, cant give any specified answer.
2nd May 2015, 05:08 PM |#27  

More
Same Issue on Xperia T
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixyak

i think it's HARD BRICKED, no boot logo, no three times vibration when trying to force turn off (POWER + VOL UP button), only red static light when charging both from pc or charger.
And sometimes i heard a sound when plugging the phone to pc, it's like my PC is trying to recognize the phone but always fail, i also heard the sound when trying to flash it using flashtool, Wmshua Perfect Brush, SUS, or PC Companion.

Hi dude, my Xperia T has exactly same issues. now what should i do? and i wanna know if you fixed your phone or not. thanks.
6th May 2015, 01:12 AM |#28  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Thumbs up
Works Fine! THANKS!!!
7th May 2015, 06:51 AM |#29  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
tks for this guide.
30th May 2015, 09:17 AM |#30  

More
sir i have also same problem but i could not turn off my phone and nothing in screen whenever i connect to pc i see red led but does not connect
16th November 2015, 02:18 AM |#31  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixyak

i think it's HARD BRICKED, no boot logo, no three times vibration when trying to force turn off (POWER + VOL UP button), only red static light when charging both from pc or charger.
And sometimes i heard a sound when plugging the phone to pc, it's like my PC is trying to recognize the phone but always fail, i also heard the sound when trying to flash it using flashtool, Wmshua Perfect Brush, SUS, or PC Companion.

Hi master...

I have situation i can't understand and soo curius about it.. After wacth and do the tutorial root guide for newbie.. i have my xperia e3 dual have just blank and showing that a robot android was dead 😂😂, then can we called it a brick / soft brick? this rom that u share is not the same rom that xperia e3 right? Soo i have found the rom (say that) and can i get this flashing tool with that i found? Help me if u have a time... Thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)