FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

how to upgrade marshmallow for sony c3 dual? help me

3 posts
Thanks Meter: 1
 
By thanhngtr, Junior Member on 8th November 2015, 01:05 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Thank you very much!
Sorry my english is not good
Thanh Nguyen Trong
 
 
10th November 2015, 12:04 AM |#2  
dcaceres89's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Copiapo
Thanks Meter: 19
 
More
there isn´t marshmallow update for C3 or C3 dual yet. only 5.1
10th November 2015, 12:26 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
thank you!
I do install android 5.1.1 and rooted my c3 dual. Now, i want to install android 6.0, what i do? Help me, please!
The Following User Says Thank You to thanhngtr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift thanhngtr Ad-Free
10th November 2015, 09:54 PM |#4  
dcaceres89's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Copiapo
Thanks Meter: 19
 
More
As I said before, there isn't an official release about Android ver 6.0 for Xperia C3 or C3 dual. Sorry
21st November 2015, 02:02 PM |#5  
wwwhana's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
maybe not 6.0
i think that sony doesn't make offical 6.0 rom
if wnat it...so make custom rom...
22nd November 2015, 10:33 AM |#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
???
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwwhana

i think that sony doesn't make offical 6.0 rom
if wnat it...so make custom rom...

crazy
22nd November 2015, 11:49 AM |#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcaceres89

there isn´t marshmallow update for C3 or C3 dual yet. only 5.1

Isn't CM ROM available for xperia c3 dual? Please developers this phone is in need for custom ROMs.
25th November 2015, 10:23 AM |#8  
Member
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 3
 
Donate to Me
More
Sony Phone That Get Marshmallow Update
Users of Sony Xperia C3 Dual can now update their handsets to Android 6.0 Marshmallow using custom ROM. The new Android 6.0 Marshmallow comes with many new features :

Mobile payments (Android Pay) feature.
Better RAM Management.
Fingerprint support.
Here is the list of Sony Phone That Get Marshmallow Update:

Sony Xperia Z3+ Android 6.0 Marshmallow Lollipop Update: Confirmed
Sony Xperia Z3 Android 6.0 Marshmallow Lollipop Update: Confirmed
Sony Xperia Z2 Android 6.0 Marshmallow Lollipop Update: Confirmed
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact Android 6.0 Marshmallow Lollipop Update: Confirmed
Sony Xperia M5 Dual Marshmallow Lollipop Update: Confirmed
Sony Xperia C5 Ultra Android 6.0 Marshmallow Lollipop Update: Confirmed
Sony Xperia C4 Android 6.0 Marshmallow Lollipop Update: Confirmed
25th November 2015, 11:05 AM |#9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pankaj554

Users of Sony Xperia C3 Dual can now update their handsets to Android 6.0 Marshmallow using custom ROM. The new Android 6.0 Marshmallow comes with many new features :

Mobile payments (Android Pay) feature.
Better RAM Management.
Fingerprint support.
Here is the list of Sony Phone That Get Marshmallow Update:

Sony Xperia Z3+ Android 6.0 Marshmallow Lollipop Update: Confirmed
Sony Xperia Z3 Android 6.0 Marshmallow Lollipop Update: Confirmed
Sony Xperia Z2 Android 6.0 Marshmallow Lollipop Update: Confirmed
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact Android 6.0 Marshmallow Lollipop Update: Confirmed
Sony Xperia M5 Dual Marshmallow Lollipop Update: Confirmed
Sony Xperia C5 Ultra Android 6.0 Marshmallow Lollipop Update: Confirmed
Sony Xperia C4 Android 6.0 Marshmallow Lollipop Update: Confirmed

So how to update it?
notauseranymore
25th November 2015, 12:09 PM |#10  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjay6546

So how to update it?

There are no updates available for C3. You can get it on a custom rom (CM13) but that requires someone to even have the time to compile one.
25th November 2015, 04:44 PM |#11  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
So can I flash rom of some other device. Like rom of nexus 5x in my device? Will it properly work or not?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes