----ALL SD CARD CONTENT WILL BE REMOVED FROM SD CARD DURING THIS PROCESS. BACKUP SD CARD BEFORE PROCEEDING----
This metod involves partitioning SD card and using one of the partitions for storing apps.The other part can be used
for storing user data and other contents.You may already know but I remind you that SD Card will be FORMATTED during the
process , so please backup existing data.
This guide will never increase the real internal memory as it is impossible to be done.
- Sony Xperia C
- Link2Sd app Play Store Link
- Root Access
- Clockworkmod Recovery
- SD card
Procedure to Partition The Memory Card:
- First switch off your phone and boot into Clockworkmod Recovery
- Go to "Advanced' and choose 'Partition Sd Card'.
- Then choose the required size, I suggest 512 MB .
- After that , it will ask swap size, choose 0 MB
- Then CWM will start partitioning your sd card
- After it completes , Reboot your phone.
Instructions To Increase Internal Memory Of Android Phone With Link2SD:
- Install Link2sd app(if you haven't till now)
- Open the app and grant superuser permissions
- Then it will ask for your file system , choose ext4 and press ok
- Then It will say something like 'Mount script created...blahblah'So reboot your phone now
- Now Open Link2sd and go to any app
- Youwill see a small button which says 'Link to SD Card' Click it
- Select all check boxes and click ok , The app will be moved to sd card with all its data and files.
- In the native method only some files are moved but in this method everything will be moved to sd card which frees up your internal storage