Can't flash stock ROMs On My C2305

Search This thread

mody3bdo

Hello Guys :) :)
Since while I got into a Problem on my xperia C (C2305) , it gave me an error while booting (Encryption unsuccessful) So I booted into recovery and selected (WIPE DATA/FACTORY RESET) , So I got into a bootloop , it just stuck on SONY logo , SO ..
I tried to use Wmshua , FlashTool and Xperia Companion to flash the stock ROM
each of them gives me a different Error after Trying 3 stock ROMs of 16.0.B.2.16 [(C2305_16.0.B.2.16_Customized MEA) - (C2305_16.0.B.2.16_Customized TW) - (C2305_16.0.B.2.16_TacoNikky)]
-when i try to flash any of these ROMs on Wmshua , it gives me an error (Flash Failed! [Undefined, undefined])
-when I try to flash any of these ROMs on FlashTool , it gives me an error (Error flashing. Aborted)
-when I try to flash any of these ROMs on Xperia Companion , it gives me an error (UEUpdateFailed UE_2005)
I tried so many methods and followed so many tutorials and non of them worked
PLEASE HEEEEELP !! :angel: :angel:

darken.empire

Apr 5, 2017
i have ur same problem , encryption unsuccessful then i did factory reset from recovery mode and rebooted . phone shows sony logo then Xperia logo and restart again and can't charge it keeps restarting after xperia logo no charging animation ,
i tried flashing and failed flashing operation goes from 5 to 10 to 100% then undefined error , xperia companion too aborted

i googled the problem and found many topics talking about changing eMMC
plz if u found any solution tell me :confused:

mody3bdo

i have ur same problem , encryption unsuccessful then i did factory reset from recovery mode and rebooted . phone shows sony logo then Xperia logo and restart again and can't charge it keeps restarting after xperia logo no charging animation ,
i tried flashing and failed flashing operation goes from 5 to 10 to 100% then undefined error , xperia companion too aborted

i googled the problem and found many topics talking about changing eMMC
plz if u found any solution tell me :confused:

I posted 2 posted on facebook , i wish somebody helps us