Originally Posted by TMUSlC
The reset thing didn't work, it is still bricked.
Hello, Sir this process has worked on 6 Sony bricked devices... I can help you to troubleshoot problem please answer all questions below :
1. Which Windows OS is currently running on your PC (Win7/8/8.1/10 also x64/x86) ?
2. Which device has issue (e.g Xperia Z5)
3. Bootloader is locked or unlocked ? (Also rooted or not rooted) ?
4. Can you tell me exactly what's the issue & when it occurred (e.g Soft Brick / Hard Brick stage 1 or 2) (e.g during installation of custom ROM or flashing custom recovery) ?
5. Do you have fast & unlimited internet ?
6. Also if possible can you provide me imgs of your device screen ?? While turning on ?
7. From how long your device is bricked.... ?
8. Have you tried re-connecting device 15-20 times after fail ?
9. Also have you properly installed correct drivers of your device?
10. USB cable working properly on data transfer if possible use original usb....
11. If your device bricked after installing a specific ROM/Recovery then please provide me link to website of that specific ROM/recovery
12. Also was that recovery/ROM exact for your device ?
.......... Please provide me all the details properly so I can help you out to fix ........