FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Xperia C Wifi , Bluetooth and Mobile Data not working

4 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By hlmboy, Junior Member on 27th February 2017, 10:15 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello guys, i have a problem. My xperia c's wifi , bluetooth and mobile data cannot work. Is that hardware problem ? Because i try to reset about 3 times and still cannot connect to the wifi. If this is hardware problem.. anyone know where to find that wifi adapter or something that relate to connection part. I need to find that spare part. Thanks in advance.
18th March 2017, 10:06 AM |#2  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hlmboy

Hello guys, i have a problem. My xperia c's wifi , bluetooth and mobile data cannot work. Is that hardware problem ? Because i try to reset about 3 times and still cannot connect to the wifi. If this is hardware problem.. anyone know where to find that wifi adapter or something that relate to connection part. I need to find that spare part. Thanks in advance.

Try this https://forum.xda-developers.com/son...death-t3574885 and dont forgot to hit thanks and after the process done dont turn on device insert sim card with internet it will download some drivers for device related to wifi and other connectivity it will sure work again.😊
2nd April 2017, 06:11 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sony developers

Try this https://forum.xda-developers.com/son...death-t3574885 and dont forgot to hit thanks and after the process done dont turn on device insert sim card with internet it will download some drivers for device related to wifi and other connectivity it will sure work again.

i tried but nothing change T_T ~
The Following User Says Thank You to hlmboy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hlmboy Ad-Free
23rd September 2019, 08:26 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi,i. My Xperia c 2305 Wi-Fi, Bluetooth not hold I am reboot many times my mobile if it's HARDWEAR problem I have attend Sony service center but they not salve my problem.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)