FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

This thread is shifted to xperia c genreal how to fix Software issues .

46 posts
Thanks Meter: 5

By Sony developers, Member on 18th March 2017, 08:35 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Sorry for your convenience but this thread how to fix red light of death is shifted to xperia general​ so here is the link : https://forum.xda-developers.com/son...s-red-t3578944
Plz hit thanks.

18th March 2017, 11:36 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 58

More
Can i try this with my c3 dual.
18th March 2017, 11:56 AM |#3  
OP Member
Flag Mumbai

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmusss

Can i try this with my c3 dual.

Yes all xperia devices but it will not work if bootloder unlocked hit thanks if it works
The Following User Says Thank You to Sony developers For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Sony developers Ad-Free
18th March 2017, 11:59 AM |#4  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sony developers

Yes all xperia devices but it will not work if bootloder unlocked hit thanks if it works

ThanQ for fast reply
But my bootloader was not unlocked, i was serched many times but i cant geting usb drivers for c3 dual,can u give me the link if u have, or tell me wr can i get and how to install
Plzz thanQ in advance sir
18th March 2017, 01:54 PM |#5  
OP Member
Flag Mumbai

More
Also read my new article on android brick root disadvantages here https://forum.xda-developers.com/son...brick-t3575012
18th March 2017, 01:56 PM |#6  
OP Member
Flag Mumbai

More
Also my new article on how to unbrick bootloder unlocked xperia devices universal coming in 8 days
19th March 2017, 06:05 AM |#7  

More
Can plz make video tutorial plz its more helpfull
20th March 2017, 07:17 AM |#8  
OP Member
Flag Mumbai

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmusss

Can plz make video tutorial plz its more helpfull

Well you can find vedio on YouTube there are much vedios just search how to flash sony xperia c2305 or your device with Xperia Companion
25th March 2017, 08:51 AM |#9  
OP Member
Flag Mumbai

More
Known issues with Xperia Companion.
Issues reported :
1. Internet connection​ failed download alborted.
Ans Turn of your PC and Internet Router or what you have Try again if that doesn't work the Xperia Server are under work try after few hours.
2. Device disconnected
Ans That is caused because the battery in your device is drained or the usb has some issues insert new usb try to charge the device. If doesn't work remove battery out of device and charge it.
3. No device detected? Try help in finding device ?
Ans It will show beacuse the Xperia Software Repair tool only can detect the device not the Xperia Companion. Reason it detects device as a unknown device.
4. If Xperia Companion Software Repair isn't detecting device.
Ans Disconnect the USB and insert again and put device in download mode or flash mode Or again charge the battery or see wheater drivers are property installed or not if not again download it.
Thank you our guide is moving to Xperia General soon !!!!! Hit thanks if it works if not reply me the issue tell me the x error, x device means S1 boot version and model no. If you need fast response mail me at my private mail or even reply me i will help you ASAP.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)