In this thread you will find my custom Kernel for the Sony Xperia C
Please be sure to read (and re-read) this Carefull to avoid unnecessary questions.
Changelog Beta Test 1 and 2 (July 03 2014)
- Kernel Based on Stock Sources with some few fixs (Linux 3.4.5)
(check my github for an full commit history, don't want an long Changelog here)
- Compiled with Google's 4.6 ToolChain (Stock MTK ToolChain)
I made several kernel Compilations, the only difference is the Build Type and some MTK configs (Keep im mind that i don't own this phone)
I have no way to know if these will boot or not (but they should ...), you can always restore your System
- You tell me
---> If you find bugs / issues, please provide an logcat / dmesg
All Downloads are on the XDA dev DB
I do respect the GPL, but using someone else's work without proper credits is just LACK OF RESPECT.
- The inclusion of this kernel in your ROMS is NOT allowed.
- Instead add a link to my kernel thread as a recommendation on your thread.
I Don't support KANGS!
Fail to comply and i will drop this project
I would also like to thank:
- bgcngm, for the MTK Unpack / Repack kernel scripts
[KERNEL] [3.4.5] Xperia_C (MT6589) [03-07-2014], Kernel for the Sony Xperia C
Kernel Special Features:
Beta Release Date: 2014-07-03
Last Updated 2014-07-05