FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] [LineageOS 14.1 - Final buid] [Unoficial] [stock camera hal] [Stock kernel]

8,596 posts
Thanks Meter: 21,399

By munjeni, Senior Member on 16th August 2017, 05:56 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Disclaimer:

* You flash this ROM at your own risk and responsibility.
* This ROM is provided without ANY WARRANTY WHATSOEVER, not even the warranty that it works.
* None of the developers of this ROM will be held accountable for any damages, complaints or anything.

Hello! I have stopped all android related work year ago, last month I decided to try @SuperLamic device trees from Z1 forum, but I wasn't abble to boot CM kernel and I decided to use stock kernel and try boot it, done. Had some touch screen isues and some more but after some days of working on it finally made kernel fully functional. I have contacted SuperLamic and got his permission and want to share build backported from his Z1 but its a bit diferent because I'm using different kernel -
patched stock kernel, here is build and changelog , almost fully working! I have opened this thread mainly bacause I want to try help SuperLamic and hope we get clear rom on booth devices. I will share working stock kernel on git hope at a weekend! At a weekend I will solder uart on my seccond z1c and dump bootloop log and provide it to SuperLamic since he was unable to debug an CVE clean kernel which have bootloop because of his broken Z1, hope we switch soon to that kernel on booth devices. One more diferencie my build is selinux enforce, I will try to make a diff file and provide patch for Z1 guys. Curently done this using my PoC which curenly have updated selinux stufs, but I will need to decompile booth sepolicy and make an diff file which we can use to easy implement into Z1 and Z1C device tree.

If you need twrp:

- read this https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...&postcount=169

Credits which I need to put on this is:
1. ofcorse full credits goes to @SuperLamic since I have used his device tree from Z1
2. special thanks to guys who worked on camera libshims: tomascus, nailyk, rcstar6696, xkeita, special thanks to @tomascus guy who worked with me 1 year ago when we got stock kernel working on nougat and done some initial work to stock camera hals, just to remind you this is a thread https://forum.xda-developers.com/cro...m-rom-t3479108

Kernel source code:

- https://github.com/SuperLamic/androi...l_sony_msm8974 branch cm-14.1
The Following 63 Users Say Thank You to munjeni For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift munjeni Ad-Free

17th August 2017, 04:14 PM |#2  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
If you notice any bug please report, need to know to be able to make list of bugs and asign fixing priority!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to munjeni For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift munjeni Ad-Free
17th August 2017, 05:27 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 1,333

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by munjeni

If you notice any bug please report, need to know to be able to make list of bugs and asign fixing priority!

Here's what I found -
* default screen dpi = 480. Not a problem to change, but it's pretty funny looking
* 'mtp host has stopped' message, whenever certain activity chooser functions are called on. Doesn't cause any problems, just press 'ok' and it goes away.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to levone1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift levone1 Ad-Free
17th August 2017, 06:57 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
I forgot to change dpi to 320, next build will get that change. About mtp host stopped working, solution (temporary) is to disable mtp app in setting so it will no more cause those popups, I didn't noticed anything aftected by disabling that app, have no idea what is usage of these app. When I get more free time will look into source code to get idea whats going on with that app. Thanks for reporting!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to munjeni For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift munjeni Ad-Free
17th August 2017, 07:02 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
I'm curently on stock rom since my battery is almost dead, need replacement battery Anybody recommend me an good battery for z1c?
The Following User Says Thank You to munjeni For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift munjeni Ad-Free
18th August 2017, 02:02 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 71

More
Hi @mujenii!!
You did it!!ยก
Congratulations!?!!

Sent from my Nexus 7 2013 WiFi using XDA-Developers Legacy app
19th August 2017, 08:37 AM |#7  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Hi mate, thanks! I just spent some days on it but I can't say I did it, guys from z1 forum is responsible for our almost stable and great rom!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to munjeni For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift munjeni Ad-Free
19th August 2017, 05:09 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
That Full stock camera hal means that the camera will be as good as in stock sony roms ? It would be dream come true since camera is huge thing for me on this phone
19th August 2017, 06:53 PM |#9  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MozkoZrout

That Full stock camera hal means that the camera will be as good as in stock sony roms ? It would be dream come true since camera is huge thing for me on this phone

Yes man camera is almost the same, in my opinion better than stock one! Fast response and fast focus
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to munjeni For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift munjeni Ad-Free
19th August 2017, 07:09 PM |#10  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Some screen shoots
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170819-200338.png
Views:	6032
Size:	163.9 KB
ID:	4246429   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170819-200505.jpg
Views:	5972
Size:	63.3 KB
ID:	4246430   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170819-200729.png
Views:	6184
Size:	83.4 KB
ID:	4246432   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170819-200805.png
Views:	5914
Size:	147.6 KB
ID:	4246433   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170819-200959.png
Views:	5842
Size:	37.2 KB
ID:	4246435   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170819-201007.png
Views:	5522
Size:	207.6 KB
ID:	4246436  
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to munjeni For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift munjeni Ad-Free
19th August 2017, 10:37 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by munjeni

Yes man camera is almost the same, in my opinion better than stock one! Fast response and fast focus

Wow awesome i need to try it than, you shall be praised as god if you really made this possible
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)