* You flash this ROM at your own risk and responsibility.
* This ROM is provided without ANY WARRANTY WHATSOEVER, not even the warranty that it works.
* None of the developers of this ROM will be held accountable for any damages, complaints or anything.
Hello! I have stopped all android related work year ago, last month I decided to try @SuperLamic device trees from Z1 forum, but I wasn't abble to boot CM kernel and I decided to use stock kernel and try boot it, done. Had some touch screen isues and some more but after some days of working on it finally made kernel fully functional. I have contacted SuperLamic and got his permission and want to share build backported from his Z1 but its a bit diferent because I'm using different kernel -
patched stock kernel, here is build and changelog , almost fully working! I have opened this thread mainly bacause I want to try help SuperLamic and hope we get clear rom on booth devices. I will share working stock kernel on git hope at a weekend! At a weekend I will solder uart on my seccond z1c and dump bootloop log and provide it to SuperLamic since he was unable to debug an CVE clean kernel which have bootloop because of his broken Z1, hope we switch soon to that kernel on booth devices. One more diferencie my build is selinux enforce, I will try to make a diff file and provide patch for Z1 guys. Curently done this using my PoC which curenly have updated selinux stufs, but I will need to decompile booth sepolicy and make an diff file which we can use to easy implement into Z1 and Z1C device tree.
If you need twrp:
- read this https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...&postcount=169
Credits which I need to put on this is:
1. ofcorse full credits goes to @SuperLamic since I have used his device tree from Z1
2. special thanks to guys who worked on camera libshims: tomascus, nailyk, rcstar6696, xkeita, special thanks to @tomascus guy who worked with me 1 year ago when we got stock kernel working on nougat and done some initial work to stock camera hals, just to remind you this is a thread https://forum.xda-developers.com/cro...m-rom-t3479108
Kernel source code:
- https://github.com/SuperLamic/androi...l_sony_msm8974 branch cm-14.1