iW2ozkjnWrJFY.png

iH5IouQ5DIWHH.png

Bonus FTF Firmware
Bonus FTF Kernel Only
Bonus FTF WITHOUT SYSTEM

Last edited:

leodelpreda

Dec 24, 2012
Do you have to flash this over stock Lollipop or we can us this to update from kitkat?

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 PM ----------

Do you have to flash this over stock Lollipop or we can use this to update from kitkat?

papzi57

Feb 28, 2013
pécs
Tryed flash with TWRP 2.8.4, after 1 (one) second TWRP say: Successfull, but I don't have system in my phone...
Somebody tryed it soon?

rakieta

Oct 3, 2014
have the zip file with mega app downloaded with my cell phone, and zip was not complete, now I'm trying to pc and check first with winrar if the zip file is ok, and then I try instalation

driulian

Apr 27, 2009
Thanks for all your hard work, I have tried flashing the FTF file (already upgraded to 5.0 so I can't flash zip from recovery), after flashing ftf, it boots just fine, but there is no recovery or root for me. Tried installing supersu and apparently there is no su binary installed. Am I doing something wrong?

jokamaciek

Jan 5, 2011
Ruda Śląska
Thanks for all your hard work, I have tried flashing the FTF file (already upgraded to 5.0 so I can't flash zip from recovery), after flashing ftf, it boots just fine, but there is no recovery or root for me. Tried installing supersu and apparently there is no su binary installed. Am I doing something wrong?

driulian, FTF file is plain firmware, without root and recovery, only ZIP package has them

Top Liked Posts