1. Vanir - Team Vanir released the first MM ROM for Z1c, (AFAIK), and is currently developing 2 MM roms, Vanir and Commotio. There is no official xda thread for them. Both seem stable and smooth, but as of 5/4, Vanir ROM is still without camera. Update - 5/12 build with working camera, quality similar to other CM.
And gapps - http://www.emccann.net/dho/5-Gapps/
G+ page - https://www.google.com/url?q=https:/...-8Bap0HCDxw_TQ
2. AOKP - Still no working official build, but may be coming. Meanwhile, @championswimmer has built one.
3. Resurrection Remix - A well known favorite of many. All the customization you could want.
Update by @david320te - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=121
4. AOSP by @CLINTZ9 - Probably my personal favorite so far. Good camera, and RRO layers support. Latest build is update 4, which has issues in /system. I recommend flashing update 3, with boot IMG from update 4, (make sure to flash sim fix).
Thread also has a build by @munjeni in post #245, which he says shows serious errors in dmesg, and which has the same problems in /system as update 4, (at least non-working auto-rotate).
5. AOSP by @freexperia - just found out about this, haven't tried yet. No xda thread. Download from fxpblog. Currently only hosted on uploaded.to, so expect 1-2 hour download time. They did finally get around to using AFH with their 5.1 builds, so maybe they'll do that with this one too at some point. Update- been using last build for a day, (5/4 I think), and very solid. Camera is good and everything seems working.
http://fxpblog.co/aosp/aosp-6-0/ (look for Amami).
I deodexed system folders, (7/17 build), if anyone wants - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1n...w?usp=drivesdk
6. CM13 - @derf elot took the initiative in the middle of a q&a thread about the lack of CM13 for Z1c, and posted a build. So far so good, and he's working on an update.
7. Omni by @erikcas - thanks for reminder from @alf-endy. An older build. I tried it when first released, but don't really remember much. Check post #73 here ...
8. DU - just posted 5/11, haven't tried yet... Will update. Update 5/12 - ROM is nice and smooth with lots of customization. Camera seems buggy, even though seemed to be able to take good pictures. It just wouldn't yake them sometimes, or flash at the wrong time, etc. Update 5/19. New build, camera improved.
9. AICP - Personal build by @SpiritCroc. Haven't tried it yet. Update 5/12 - Nice ROM. Everything working well as far as I can tell. Camera quality not so good, probably due to outdated CM camera files.
Update 7/29 - AICP now has a thread - http://forum.xda-developers.com/sony...amami-t3428288
10. CM 13 by @CLINTZ9 posted yesterday, haven't tried yet.
11. AOSPA by Paranoid Android. Official build just released - https://plus.google.com/+EvanAnderso...ts/72TLZMj4K5S Flashed today and working well. Camera is good and 3rd-party cameras work. Built-in camera froze on me several times, but other apps didn't. Not much built-in customization options, pretty much straight AOSP, but with CM themes.
12. CM13 by @SouthernPacific - haven't tried it yet, but reports are that in-call echo found in some other custom Roms is fixed here. http://forum.xda-developers.com/sony...amami-t3459617
I think that's all I know of so far. Let me know if I missed anything, or other ideas, etc...
p.s. - if there's not a specific gapps link in the ROM thread, you can probably use Opengapps.
p.p.s. - Here's some links to useful mods/add-ons for AOSP and DU roms:
- Modified kernel and camera upgrade by @maz-1 - http://forum.xda-developers.com/sony...dirty-t3388396
- NFC files, (not included in AOSP for some reason) - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2&postcount=68
- There's an issue with gapps on MM, where, if you don't flash gapps with the original clean flash of the rom, Setup Wizard will fc at boot, and you'll be stuck there. If you do boot your rom without gapps, you can either: a) boot into recovery and use file manager to delete setupwizard apk from /system/priv-app, (which will probably work fine, but on one occasion I got bugs with Gplay services after doing that), or, b) just reflash system, (dirty), when flashing gapps, (this seems better, but you'll have to reflash any other system mods you may have made, like supersu or Xposed, etc.).
- to enable using 3rd-party camera apps on Vanir and DU, edit build prop according to this - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=233 (by default, you will get only black screen). Note that this will remove camera api2 features