Questions regarding of the magnetic charger

Search This thread

uchechris

Feb 19, 2013
Plano
I just bought the compact from a person for $300 that came with everything, including case, magnetic charger, magnetic dock, and screen protector. I have a question, should i use the magnetic charger or should i get a better one? If so, what do you recommend that i should get? I hear rumors that some magnetic chargers can mess up the charging port of the phone and can damage it. I need some opinions. I cant upload the pic but I provide a link of how the charger looks like.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Magneti...l_Phone_PDA_Chargers&var=&hash=item3f2b58a2f8

mosespl

Mar 19, 2012
Wrocław
I have magnetic cable for almost 10 euro and everything works great. No problem all. It is identical like in your link. So this should ve good. My cable have 3-4 months old

Reactions: uchechris

mosespl

Mar 19, 2012
Wrocław
One more thing. Before firts charging install elixir2 and turn it on and in battery section after plug in you will see Info about charging value of voltage and speed on mAh. Compare to stock charger. My first cable was crappy and charged very slowly. Seller replace cable without problem. These values was smaller on bad cable. But second one is good so far. So extra edvice check this firstly.
Peace yo

uchechris

Feb 19, 2013
Plano
One more thing. Before firts charging install elixir2 and turn it on and in battery section after plug in you will see Info about charging value of voltage and speed on mAh. Compare to stock charger. My first cable was crappy and charged very slowly. Seller replace cable without problem. These values was smaller on bad cable. But second one is good so far. So extra edvice check this firstly.
Peace yo
Appreciate it bro!

Yep, my magnetic charger from eBay seems to charge my z1c faster
I know right, My phone usually get charged up to 4 hours....It seems kinda normal, but I just got the Magnector X Charger from Amazon yesterday and damn it is so good, holds the phone well with strong magnet and usually get charged around 2-2.5 hours...the sad part is that It won't fit in my case smh!!!! I have to remove it in order to use the Magnector X Charger....Im referring to the charger only, not the Adaptor :(, but it still good tho.

Reactions: maddie01

maddie01

Feb 5, 2009
New Orleans
So, I have a question..The magnetic charger I bought was a generic one that came in a blue and white box from ebay and it does come off the phone too easily and seems to fall off a lot. It was very inexpensive so I think you may have a better quality one? Does your stay on firml;y? or does it fall off easily?
I may look for the one yopu have.

Another question; Logically I will get the Xperia Z3 Compact Next. does the magnetic charger work on the new Z3 Compact? Anyone?

Thanks!

uchechris

Feb 19, 2013
Plano
So, I have a question..The magnetic charger I bought was a generic one that came in a blue and white box from ebay and it does come off the phone too easily and seems to fall off a lot. It was very inexpensive so I think you may have a better quality one? Does your stay on firml;y? or does it fall off easily?

Another question; Logically I will get the Xperia Z3 Compact Next. does the magnetic charger work on the new Z3 Compact? Anyone?

Thanks!

I really don't know much about the original magnetic charger i got since it comes with the phone that I bought from the gentlemen. It seems strong but not too strong tho, I had to move it a bit around to get it to hold, it does not fall off too easily, i would say average, but I recommend that you go to Amazon and buy the Magnector X Charger (Adaptor or Cable) if money isn't an issue to you. Im telling you that the Magnector X has a very strong magnet than the magnetic charger I been using....You won't regret it! I never own a Xperia Z3 compact since its too expensive but I have a buddy who owns it and i let him used my charger and it fit quite well....every magnetic charger should be compatible to all xperia devices (Z1, Z1c, Z2, Z3, Z3c), I mean come on, they look the same lol. Go for the Magnector X If you want a powerful magnet and if the cost isn't too much for you.

Reactions: maddie01

uchechris

Feb 19, 2013
Plano

maddie01

Feb 5, 2009
New Orleans
You are correct. I guess I did not search correctly as I only saw the cheaper ones...price is much higher so glad I went with Amazon! Thanks again

maddie01

Feb 5, 2009
New Orleans
Agree with Screen size, (need for 4.5-4.7)

I had the Z1C, Z3C and Z5C...and I used the magnetic Charger and it was awesome. Great SIZE, IP67 Dust/Water resistant and magnetic charger..Sony was good with software updates...My Company made me get an iphone....So, I sold the Z5C and have recently rebelled and got a Galaxy s7 as I love the Fast Charging Wireless Pad..

I am on the lookout for Sony's Next phone in the 4.5"-4.7" size as that will be my next fun phone...not sure what they are going to call it?

Good Day All...

trewelu

Aug 14, 2010
I had the Z1C, Z3C and Z5C...and I used the magnetic Charger and it was awesome. Great SIZE, IP67 Dust/Water resistant and magnetic charger..Sony was good with software updates...My Company made me get an iphone....So, I sold the Z5C and have recently rebelled and got a Galaxy s7 as I love the Fast Charging Wireless Pad..

I am on the lookout for Sony's Next phone in the 4.5"-4.7" size as that will be my next fun phone...not sure what they are going to call it?

Good Day All...

They have released Xperia "X Compact". According to past pattern, they might release a new model around October.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have magnetic cable for almost 10 euro and everything works great. No problem all. It is identical like in your link. So this should ve good. My cable have 3-4 months old
    Peace yo
    Appreciate it bro!

Yep, my magnetic charger from eBay seems to charge my z1c faster
    I know right, My phone usually get charged up to 4 hours....It seems kinda normal, but I just got the Magnector X Charger from Amazon yesterday and damn it is so good, holds the phone well with strong magnet and usually get charged around 2-2.5 hours...the sad part is that It won't fit in my case smh!!!! I have to remove it in order to use the Magnector X Charger....Im referring to the charger only, not the Adaptor :(, but it still good tho.

Thanks!

I really don't know much about the original magnetic charger i got since it comes with the phone that I bought from the gentlemen. It seems strong but not too strong tho, I had to move it a bit around to get it to hold, it does not fall off too easily, i would say average, but I recommend that you go to Amazon and buy the Magnector X Charger (Adaptor or Cable) if money isn't an issue to you. Im telling you that the Magnector X has a very strong magnet than the magnetic charger I been using....You won't regret it! I never own a Xperia Z3 compact since its too expensive but I have a buddy who owns it and i let him used my charger and it fit quite well....every magnetic charger should be compatible to all xperia devices (Z1, Z1c, Z2, Z3, Z3c), I mean come on, they look the same lol. Go for the Magnector X If you want a powerful magnet and if the cost isn't too much for you.