Twrp 3.3.x for amami?

Search This thread

lm089

Jun 26, 2011
Munich
Sony Xperia Z1 Compact
OnePlus 6
Hi,
is there some sort of project to update TWRP for Xpaeria z1c (amami) to 3.3.1 or the likes? Latest version I'm aware of (and currently using) is 3.2.3 (linked here).
Just curious, this version to date is working fine. I'm kind of wondering why the device is not even listed on twrp.me while many other Xperias are

Reactions: tramp20

115ek

Jan 30, 2017
Hi,
is there some sort of project to update TWRP for Xpaeria z1c (amami) to 3.3.1 or the likes? Latest version I'm aware of (and currently using) is 3.2.3 (linked here).
Just curious, this version to date is working fine. I'm kind of wondering why the device is not even listed on twrp.me while many other Xperias are

It needs a maintainer to be listed on twrp.me.
Besides that the /data decryption isn't working for Oreo and later. If I find some time I'll build a new version. Maybe we can also sort out the decryption thing with the latest changes. But no guarantee for that.
Anyway - for easy flashing/ wiping / installing stuff it shouldn't be important if you use 3.2.3 or 3.3.1 ;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,

It needs a maintainer to be listed on twrp.me.
    Besides that the /data decryption isn't working for Oreo and later. If I find some time I'll build a new version. Maybe we can also sort out the decryption thing with the latest changes. But no guarantee for that.
    Anyway - for easy flashing/ wiping / installing stuff it shouldn't be important if you use 3.2.3 or 3.3.1 ;)
    Hi,