Post Reply Email Thread
7th April 2016, 07:07 PM |#141  
Thanks Meter: 1,419

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CLINTZ9

Bluetooth seems to work fine for me
I cant hear other people when they call me neither they can hear me

Tried in safe mode and it worked, rebooted normally and now it's fine... I guess it was some app causing it.
7th April 2016, 08:26 PM |#142  
Flag Tarnów
Thanks Meter: 18

More
So, Is this rom fully working, stable?
I was already very curious of MM on Z1 Compact but camera quality was bad, now it seems nice. I may Install it but please tell me if its all working fine stable
And 2nd. What I need to have to install it?
I just need to unlock bootloader from official sony site, and then after unlock just flash the TWRP 3.0.2 right? (with one fota, or normal?)
Cuz I notice that there are new sony bootloader with real-recovery. Do I need to have this new bootloader?
Please, if someone could post the links to tutorials step by step...
7th April 2016, 09:08 PM |#143  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by freeman94

So, Is this rom fully working, stable?
I was already very curious of MM on Z1 Compact but camera quality was bad, now it seems nice. I may Install it but please tell me if its all working fine stable
And 2nd. What I need to have to install it?
I just need to unlock bootloader from official sony site, and then after unlock just flash the TWRP 3.0.2 right? (with one fota, or normal?)
Cuz I notice that there are new sony bootloader with real-recovery. Do I need to have this new bootloader?
Please, if someone could post the links to tutorials step by step...

If you have real recovery, you don't have to do the whole fastboot thing in op. You can't use old recovery with this kernel. As far as the ROM itself, its excellent. Everything seems to work great, except contact sync for some reason, (I just did it with vcf). Camera is good, and there are ports/3rd party camera apps that can help, but it's still not as good as Sony can.
7th April 2016, 09:47 PM |#144  
Flag Tarnów

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by levone1

If you have real recovery, you don't have to do the whole fastboot thing in op. You can't use old recovery with this kernel. As far as the ROM itself, its excellent. Everything seems to work great, except contact sync for some reason, (I just did it with vcf). Camera is good, and there are ports/3rd party camera apps that can help, but it's still not as good as Sony can.

So ur saying that I need to have new bootloader with real recovery and then replace it with new twrp 3.0.2 on that partition?

Cuz I dont understand this new bootloder thing and this real recovery.
I was flashing roms on prevously xperia devices such as xperia arc, xperia x8,x10,xperia U and only I waas unlocking bootloader and instaling cwm or twrp recovery that all.
Now it seems that normal recovery isnt enough.

Currect me if I'm wrong, prevously there was kernel based recoverys with was not permanent with could be uninstall, broken or anything.
Now we have special recovery partition avaible with isn't normally accessable, (restricted by developer in this scenerio sony) so we could just hard-install the new recovery without risk of damage it system wise. So It could stay on recovery partition without any risk?

And 2nd so if its they're own real-recovery does it do what twrp is doing? Cuz maybe there is no reason to replace this new recovery if it does the same. Does this rom and others flash trough this recovery?
7th April 2016, 10:06 PM |#145  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by freeman94

So ur saying that I need to have new bootloader with real recovery and then replace it with new twrp 3.0.2 on that partition?

Cuz I dont understand this new bootloder thing and this real recovery.
I was flashing roms on prevously xperia devices such as xperia arc, xperia x8,x10,xperia U and only I waas unlocking bootloader and instaling cwm or twrp recovery that all.
Now it seems that normal recovery isnt enough.

Currect me if I'm wrong, prevously there was kernel based recoverys with was not permanent with could be uninstall, broken or anything.
Now we have special recovery partition avaible with isn't normally accessable, (restricted by developer in this scenerio sony) so we could just hard-install the new recovery without risk of damage it system wise. So It could stay on recovery partition without any risk?

And 2nd so if its they're own real-recovery does it do what twrp is doing? Cuz maybe there is no reason to replace this new recovery if it does the same. Does this rom and others flash trough this recovery?

New BL is not a recovery itself, but enables real recovery. You still need to flash a recovery IMG, (TWRP, e.g.). There's no problem with using old recovery if you prefer, but it won't work with this ROM, so you'll have to flash a different kernel temporarily so you can get into recovery to flash su, etc., then when done, flash the AOSP kernel so you can boot.
The Following User Says Thank You to levone1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift levone1 Ad-Free
7th April 2016, 10:51 PM |#146  
Flag Tarnów

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by levone1

New BL is not a recovery itself, but enables real recovery. You still need to flash a recovery IMG, (TWRP, e.g.). There's no problem with using old recovery if you prefer, but it won't work with this ROM, so you'll have to flash a different kernel temporarily so you can get into recovery to flash su, etc., then when done, flash the AOSP kernel so you can boot.

So I will install this new bootloader with real-recovery as its future-proof and would be better supported by ROM developers, and less problematic.
For now, its all, If I would have more question I will ask.
Thank you for help.
8th April 2016, 02:45 PM |#147  
Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 6

Donate to Me
More
I'm joining the pack guys - just finishing my backup and will give it a go!

More real testers should be in help, I guess... So will share my thoughts after a bit of testing.

I really hope that I will be able to use it as a daily ROM - with cell+data working as expected

Could someone, please, let me know what governors are included in the aosp kernel? Thanks in advance!
8th April 2016, 05:41 PM |#148  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I installed today it, right now have few questions, does someone tried to use this with xposed? and another one, if anyone else have camera movement very.. sharp, idk it's like low fps, front camera is fine only sometimes have little chokes, but main camera is like a slide show. Or anyone esle use some other camera with this rom. atm just 10 minuts installed. After i will give more feedback.
8th April 2016, 05:55 PM |#149  
Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 6

Donate to Me
More
I've just flashed too... it seems pretty fast! Nice job done... Had to boot the recovery.img (real recovery) with fastboot and then flashed the sim, gapps and supersu. So far so good

Just ended up (once again) with a corrupted partition on my microSD card but with a quick "chkdsk /f" it is up and running once again ))

Will post further info after a bit of testing

Keep up the good work, devs
The Following User Says Thank You to Pacolin For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Pacolin Ad-Free
8th April 2016, 08:32 PM |#150  
Thanks Meter: 189

More
Good job, I like the ROM!
Would be great if you could include security patch updates..
9th April 2016, 04:48 AM |#151  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Today i was making some configurations with system and i was need to restart it.. After i had a battery drp from 60 to 25 %, i tried to do more few, but it stay at 25 and goes lower. How i can add a simple restart options to power menu ? Because right now i have to switch off and than turn it on again, which pretty annoying.. All other works fine and smooth. I tasted few games, gta sa and more few heavy, looks like performance is a bit not so stable, i having some fps chokes.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20160409-062529.png
Views:	284
Size:	81.6 KB
ID:	3712503  
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)