[ROM][official] AICP 14.0 - p9.0 - amami

Search This thread

SpiritCroc

Feb 17, 2015
Hello guys, the latest build crashes my second device somehow, booting the device works fine but after entering my PIN the screen turns into black and grey. Does anyone have an older build for me so that I can flash it? Is there an official download for the builds of the last week or sth like that? Unfortunately I didn't save the last stable build for my device, ( haha I learned from this )

dj

maybe @SpiritCroc

We currently keep builds for a few weeks. By guessing old download links (replace the date), you might be able to get old builds.
If I'm not mistaken, the build from last week should accordingly be here: https://dwnld.aicp-rom.com/device/amami/WEEKLY/aicp_amami_p-14.0-WEEKLY-20200303.zip

Reactions: derjango

SpiritCroc

Feb 17, 2015
Can install microg with this ROM ?

While I have not tested it, the required patch for faking signatures should be included.
I can confirm though that it works with AICP q10.0, since I'm using it there. If you're going to switch to a new ROM, you might want to go to Q directly, since official builds for P will stop soon and development focuses on Q.

Reactions: JIJOK and tramp20
Aug 27, 2015
Hi! The last two ROMs have a black screen when trying to configure the status bar (AICP Extras) . Formatted the internal disk, changed Boot and Recovery - nothing helps.

SpiritCroc

Feb 17, 2015
Hi! The last two ROMs have a black screen when trying to configure the status bar (AICP Extras) . Formatted the internal disk, changed Boot and Recovery - nothing helps.

We did receive reports about black screens in the latest builds across multiple devices.
The team already found a fix, so it should be fine in the next build, if I'm not wrong.

Btw, you can get older builds than the latest one from the AICP download page by clicking on the device picture (instead of the button to download the latest one), so it's actually easier than guessing the link which I described earlier :)

Reactions: Ænimal and tramp20
Aug 27, 2015
We did receive reports about black screens in the latest builds across multiple devices.
The team already found a fix, so it should be fine in the next build, if I'm not wrong.

Btw, you can get older builds than the latest one from the AICP download page by clicking on the device picture (instead of the button to download the latest one), so it's actually easier than guessing the link which I described earlier :)
I wasn't sure if my black screen was in the report, so I wrote it. Everything is OK , thank you .

SpiritCroc

Feb 17, 2015
End of Pie builds

Android 9-based official AICP builds have been stopped, as it is time to finally fully move on to Android 10.
As builds get removed from the server after some time, make sure to backup builds locally if you want to keep them.
I have not enabled official Android 10 builds yet, but I might be able to do so soon.

ATTENTION: Upgrading to a new Android version requires a clean flash, so keep that in mind in case you get a notification for an update to AICP 15.0.
I recommend you to backup your device before upgrading.
You can find the xda thread for AICP 15.0 here.

underflash

Oct 19, 2018
Any solution for not cleaned cash? I have about 4 Gb free and every few days get message about phone is full storage. Each time I need to restart phone to get back to free 4 Gb.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

logo_black.png

AICP
    Android Ice Cold Project

AICP is known by everyone as the "Ice Cold Project" that started on a Desire HD years ago (2012) and since then has evolved into a mature ROM with the BEST community that you can find!!!

Until Android Lollipop, the ROM has always been based on AOKP. Unfortunately, since AOKP stopped development (but made a comeback later), we changed our base to CM.
    With the re-brand of CM to LineageOS (LOS) we became LineageOS based with some tweaks from AOSP and we are now based on the "Ground Zero Open Source Project" (GZOSP) for Android Pie.

If there are any bugs, either we will sort them out or the GZOSP team, if it concerns their code base. This ROM isn't GZOSP supported, so there is no need to report errors/bugs to them!!

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>

/*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications and if
     * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. Hard & a lot.
     */

features.png

Feature list (rough overview)

credits.png

In the beginning we would like to thank:

GZOSP team
    LineageOS & CM (R.I.P.) team
    @Maxwen and the rest of the OmniRom team
    DU team
    SlimRoms team
    Resurrection Remix team
    Community

team.png

@LorD ClockaN
    @zipsnet
    @eyosen
    @semdoc
    @SpiritCroc
    @wartomato
    @eboye
    plus the rest of the crazy bunch that we call "team"

donations.png

We are paying for servers that build nightlies/weeklies and everything that comes with it, so EVERY DONATION will really be appreciated and be used to cover those expenses.
    Thank you!!

downloads.png

Latest Stable Release Version 14.0

Download link: https://dwnld.aicp-rom.com

Test builds: https://basketbuild.com/devs/SpiritCroc/amami/AICP-p9.0

Please note that official builds will be deleted from our servers every month due to maintenance services.
    We advise everyone to keep at least the latest or best working build on their device as a backup.
    Maybe copy it to a cloud service or USB too.

Google Apps:
    https://opengapps.org/?download=false&arch=arm&api=9.0&variant=pico

changelog.png

Full Changelog link: https://dwnld.aicp-rom.com
    (Just click the changelog button next to the download link in the list of builds available for your device)

issues.png

- You tell... :p

FAQ:
    Before using the ROM:
    Q. Can I have an ETA for the next build?
    A. Yes, just look in the OP to see if your device is built on a nightly or weekly schedule.

Q. Does this ROM support custom kernels officially?
    A. No. You can still use them, but discussion should go in the thread of the respective kernel. We don't offer support for bugs you might encounter while using them!

Q. Why doesn't this ROM support Xposed?
    A. Xposed is a hack that is geared towards AOSP. Custom ROMs modify the framework a lot, so Xposed can cause a ton of issues on custom ROMs. Now it might work for you, however it is not to be discussed in this thread, and you should refrain from posting bug reports.

Flashing the ROM:
    Q. What do I need to know before flashing?
    A. Check the install instructions in the first post...

Q. Can the builds be dirty flashed over each other?
    A. Yes, however make a nandroid backup first as there is a chance of getting a bootloop or encountering bugs. Also bugs may only be reported on a clean flash.

Q. How do I 'dirty flash' builds?
    A. Wipe the System, Cache and ART/Dalvik cache. Flash the ROM, GApps (only needed if you wipe the system), your preferred root solution and reboot. Or just use the OTA app to preform that task for you.

Using the ROM:

Q. I installed a bad theme and now I'm getting a bootloop, how do I fix it?
    A. In TWRP, flash the substratum rescue zip that's in the substratum folder on the internal storage.

Q. I'm having issues with WhatsApp, how do I fix it?
    A. Read this

Q. Do I need to provide a logcat if I'm reporting a bug?
    A. If you want it to be fixed faster (or at all) then yes, you should definitely provide a logcat. (Note: Please just link the logcat from your GDrive, Dropbox, etc. and do not post the content here. Thanks.)

Q. How do I get a logcat, what type should I get and more questions that can conveniently be answered by my pre-determined answer?
    A1. Read this thoroughly. Also, here's a good app for getting logs: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tortel.syslog (Root needed).
    A2. If you are already rooted, you can use the built-in feature to make a logcat and provide that. Just look into the others section in the AICP Extras main page.

instructions.png

The ROM should contain everything you need to enjoy Android Pie. You don't need to install any Add-on's, simply download the latest ROM, GApps, flash it and go!
    If you want the device to run the ROM "rooted", you can flash a root solution of your choice after the ROM Zipfile.

It is STRONGLY recommended to fully wipe your device before flashing and please avoid restoring system apps and system data with Titanium Backup as this can cause stability issues that are very hard to debug.
    If you believe you know what you're doing - then fine, go ahead, but please don't complain if you experience any strange behavior.

How to flash for the first time:
    (Again: Don't do it if you don't know it!)

0. Real recovery is recommended, it has been reported though that FOTA recovery might work too. There are issues with reboot to recovery with some recoveries (the TWRP linked here seems to work fine for me)
    1. Download the ROM and GApps and transfer them to your device.
    2. Boot to recovery (TWRP recommended).
    3. Wipe the System, Cache, Data and ART/Dalvik cache.
    4. Flash the ROM Zipfile.
    5. Flash the GApps (optional, needed for e.g. Google Playstore to work).
    6. Flash the root solution of your choice (optional).
    7. Reboot your device.
    The procedure might vary from device to device and is a bit different on system updates!

The ROM has GApps persistence in between dirty flashes, so you only have to flash them once!
    The root solution can be flashed together with every OTA update (= ROM Update).

Currently supported Root Solution:

Magisk stable
    Magisk versions >= 17.2 don't usually require to be flashed on every dirty flash.

PREREQUISITE FOR OTA ("Over-The-Air" Updates):
    To be able to flash using the built-in OTA app, TWRP recovery is needed.
    Please be sure that you are on the latest TWRP recovery. Keep in mind that this could also be an unofficial version!

If you want to contribute to the AICP or want see what is being worked on/merged, feel free to visit our Gerrit code review system. (Link is at the bottom!!!)

sources.png

Kernel source:
    https://github.com/AICP/kernel_sony_msm8974/tree/p9.0

ROM & Additional links:
    AICP's Homepage
    AICP Gerrit Code Review
    AICP sources on Github
    AICP Download page for official builds and media content
    AICP Discord Community

Contributors:
    rcstar6696
    SuperLamic
    AdrianDC
    115ek
    drakonizer
    HazouPH
    All the other contributors to sony msm8974 platform

You want to see a "normal" night at the "DEV office", click here!!

XDA:DevDB Information
    Android Ice Cold Project (AICP) 14.0 (p9.0) amami (Sony Z1 Compact), ROM for the Sony Xperia Z1 Compact

Contributors
    SpiritCroc
    Source Code: https://github.com/AICP

ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Unlocked bootloader

Version Information

Created 2018-10-10
    Last Updated 2020-10-18
    Is pie official now? There is a weekly (not experimental) update for 14.0 but not for 13.1.

Yes, weeklies have started this week.
    I would have told earlier but was busy recently
    Next build should have updater fixed, so flash will be started in TWRP when using it to upgrade to another new build
    New build (20190112_1525) is up.

Changelog:
    - Fixed offline charging (with wall charger)
    - Fixed video playback for some applications