I present to you Android 5.0 AOSP for Xperia Z1 Compact. This is for the people that can't wait to see how lollipop looks like on Z1 Compact.
== Project status ==
- Calling (outgoing without mic maybe, you tell me)
- Mobile Data
- everything that's not in the "not working list"
- Mic on calling??
- Youtube Video Playback
== Updates ==
I'm working on fixing bugs and making this rom a daily driver. This might take some time though.
== Download ==
Download all 4 files from the correct device folder, userdata and cache can be found in the common-files directory, system and kernel are in the version directories
- Rom: Xperia Z1c AOSP 5.0 Beta v2.0
- Gapps can be found in the main directory
== Already on this rom?? ==
No need to wipe data unless I tell it in the thread
- Just flash system.img and boot.img using fastboot.
- Don't forget to flash gapps by hotbooting a kernel with recovey
== Installation instructions: ==
- flash all 4 partitions using fastboot => This will wipe your internal storage!!!
Don't do this when you don't know what you are doing!!
You can flash gapps with any kernel with recovery. Just flash back the AOSP kernel to boot into device afterwards
== Changelog ==
== Beta v2.5 == - Z2, Z3 and Z3c have working modem etc and have same status as Z1 etc?? - Recovery added: TWRP for Z1, ZU, Z1c, Z2 & CWM for Z3 and Z3c == Beta v2 == - Sensors are fixed - first Z1 compact, Z2, Z3 and Z3 compact release - Latest 220.127.116.11 kernel - Auto-brightness fixed - Rotation is working == Beta v1.1 == - Wifi is a lot more stable - Updated kernel - charging-LED is working now - Rom is more stable and supersmooth == Beta v1.0 == - Bluetooth - Wifi - LED - Texting - Calling - Sound - Brightness Slider (autobrightness doesn't work yet, turn it off to make slider working) - Vibration - Screen/TouchQuote:
== Beta v3.0 == - Mic is still not working while calling - Mobile data is fixed
- Big thanks to Sony and all coopoerating devs with the unified kernel: https://github.com/sonyxperiadev/kernel
- Unified kernel thread: Unified kernel xda thread
== Screenshots ==
In the screenshot part of devdb project are more screenshots
[ROM][WIP]AOSP 5.0 Beta v3.0 | Lollipop for Xperia Z1c [20-11-2014], ROM for the Sony Xperia Z1 Compact
Source Code: https://github.com/xperia-aosp-project?tab=repositories
ROM OS Version: 5.0.x Lollipop
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
ROM Firmware Required: Unlocked bootloader
Based On: AOSP
Current Beta Version: 3.0
Beta Release Date: 2014-11-20
Last Updated 2014-11-20