FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][WIP]AOSP 5.0 Beta v3.0 | Lollipop for Xperia Z1c [20-11-2014]

6,438 posts
Thanks Meter: 16,265

By krabappel2548, Recognized Developer on 16th November 2014, 09:14 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello everyone,

I present to you Android 5.0 AOSP for Xperia Z1 Compact. This is for the people that can't wait to see how lollipop looks like on Z1 Compact.

== Project status ==
Working:
- Bluetooth
- Wifi
- NFC??
- LED
- Texting
- Calling (outgoing without mic maybe, you tell me)
- Mobile Data
- Sound
- Sensors
- Auto-Brightness
- Vibration
- Screen/Touch
- SELinux
- everything that's not in the "not working list"

Not working:
- Camera
- Mic on calling??
- Youtube Video Playback
- GPS

== Updates ==
I'm working on fixing bugs and making this rom a daily driver. This might take some time though.

== Download ==
Download all 4 files from the correct device folder, userdata and cache can be found in the common-files directory, system and kernel are in the version directories
- Rom: Xperia Z1c AOSP 5.0 Beta v2.0
- Gapps can be found in the main directory

== Already on this rom?? ==
No need to wipe data unless I tell it in the thread
- Just flash system.img and boot.img using fastboot.
- Don't forget to flash gapps by hotbooting a kernel with recovey

== Installation instructions: ==
- flash all 4 partitions using fastboot => This will wipe your internal storage!!!
Don't do this when you don't know what you are doing!!

You can flash gapps with any kernel with recovery. Just flash back the AOSP kernel to boot into device afterwards

== Changelog ==
Code:
Quote:

== Beta v3.0 == - Mic is still not working while calling - Mobile data is fixed

== Beta v2.5 == - Z2, Z3 and Z3c have working modem etc and have same status as Z1 etc?? - Recovery added: TWRP for Z1, ZU, Z1c, Z2 & CWM for Z3 and Z3c == Beta v2 == - Sensors are fixed - first Z1 compact, Z2, Z3 and Z3 compact release - Latest 3.5.2.2 kernel - Auto-brightness fixed - Rotation is working == Beta v1.1 == - Wifi is a lot more stable - Updated kernel - charging-LED is working now - Rom is more stable and supersmooth == Beta v1.0 == - Bluetooth - Wifi - LED - Texting - Calling - Sound - Brightness Slider (autobrightness doesn't work yet, turn it off to make slider working) - Vibration - Screen/Touch
== Credits ==
- Big thanks to Sony and all coopoerating devs with the unified kernel: https://github.com/sonyxperiadev/kernel
- Unified kernel thread: Unified kernel xda thread

== Screenshots ==
In the screenshot part of devdb project are more screenshots

XDA:DevDB Information
[ROM][WIP]AOSP 5.0 Beta v3.0 | Lollipop for Xperia Z1c [20-11-2014], ROM for the Sony Xperia Z1 Compact

Contributors
krabappel2548
Source Code: https://github.com/xperia-aosp-project?tab=repositories

ROM OS Version: 5.0.x Lollipop
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
ROM Firmware Required: Unlocked bootloader
Based On: AOSP

Version Information
Current Beta Version: 3.0
Beta Release Date: 2014-11-20

Created 2014-11-16
Last Updated 2014-11-20
The Following 35 Users Say Thank You to krabappel2548 For This Useful Post: [ View ]

16th November 2014, 09:43 PM |#2  
Flag Maribor
Thanks Meter: 33

More
finally a good amami build have been falowing the z1 thread for a while now and I'm really happy you made build for all those devices. Downloading and will report how's working, hopefully I'll have the time to do it today
16th November 2014, 09:44 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Awesome Just curious but will it be the same to fix the remaining bugs on z1 and z1c? Like if you figure out how to enable mobile data on z1 we can expect this for z1c too? Or will it take extra amount of time because z1c requires different mechanisms?

Sent from my Xperia Z1 Compact using XDA Free mobile app
16th November 2014, 09:48 PM |#4  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Lommel

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydrony

Awesome Just curious but will it be the same to fix the remaining bugs on z1 and z1c? Like if you figure out how to enable mobile data on z1 we can expect this for z1c too? Or will it take extra amount of time because z1c requires different mechanisms?

Sent from my Xperia Z1 Compact using XDA Free mobile app

IF I can get one thing working on Z1 it will also be fixed on Z1c and ZU for sure. Depending on the issue and fix it might even work for Z2, Z3 and Z3c too
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to krabappel2548 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th November 2014, 11:57 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
ok, maybe I`m a stupid and did something wrong, but also this lollipop isn`t booting. But better than in OmarEinea`s build the sony logo was visible. No bad feelings, maybe I did something wrong like I said allready. I appreciate very mutch what you are doing.
17th November 2014, 12:28 AM |#6  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Lommel

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tudki

ok, maybe I`m a stupid and did something wrong, but also this lollipop isn`t booting. But better than in OmarEinea`s build the sony logo was visible. No bad feelings, maybe I did something wrong like I said allready. I appreciate very mutch what you are doing.

You flashed all 4 files? Don't forget the userdata and cache files

Sent from my Xperia Z1 (AOSP) using XDA Free mobile app
17th November 2014, 12:34 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Yes. Before I had a clean .108 stock installation. If I can test something else Just tell me. Don`t have always time but will try my best.
17th November 2014, 08:32 AM |#8  
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 503

More
Thumbs up
hi,

awesome!! mobile data and RIL is working in this v2 release?
thanks you!
17th November 2014, 08:35 AM |#9  
Flag Tung Chung
Thanks Meter: 7

More
No boot,just stay at SONY logo...
I flash all of 4 file but it isn't boot...
17th November 2014, 08:48 AM |#10  
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 503

More
hi,

don't get mad if i ask, but an .zip bootable file would help flash more quickly and get feedback of how it is working and what is working and what is not, more quickly.

thank you in advance.
17th November 2014, 09:23 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stefanz08

hi,

don't get mad if i ask, but an .zip bootable file would help flash more quickly and get feedback of how it is working and what is working and what is not, more quickly.

thank you in advance.

To flash:

You have to download Android SDK (https://developer.android.com/sdk/index.html?hl=i), uncompress files (https://mega.co.nz/#F!XJoiTBBC!m0CThUpMrQgW1LP50hzo_w) on the folder that results from uncompressing (Android SDK), specifically on the folder "UncompressedFolder"/SDK/Platform-tools. Then run CMD, type cd and drag and drop the folder Platform-tools to the window, press enter, turn on your device in Fastboot mode (power button and then, without pushing power button, press Volume Up button, Blue LED should appear), then type the following commands and finish:
Code:
fastboot flash userdata userdata.img
fastboot flash boot boot.img
fastboot flash system system.img
fastboot flash cache cache.img
fastboot reboot
It's very fast and very simple.
Sorry for my english. You need to unlock your bootloader before do this process.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrT乂雷神

No boot,just stay at SONY logo...
I flash all of 4 file but it isn't boot...

You can flash stock ROM by using Flashtool and Flashmode (Power on and press Volume down button).
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)