[ROM][5.1.1_r1][UNOFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 12.1 Lollipop - Amami [LMY47V][2015/04/24]

Search This thread

Rekoil

May 17, 2008
Göteborg
www.idroidproject.org
great work!
it is more stable and mic issue fixed? or not yet?
thank you!

He quite very clearly said the changes in this release are on CMs side, if he had fixed mic do you not think he would be announcing that by adding it to the changelog? It is still a pre-nightly from CMs side, of course it isn't stable yet, on the other side, there have been changes so of course it is more stable... please stop cluttering up the boards with these useless posts.

Arjen

Retired Forum Moderator
Feb 26, 2011
Musselkanaal
Keep it friendly guys ;)
Also, when reporting bugs you might want to add logcats, just crying: this does not work, please fix it, does not help in any way!

Reactions: rzlatic

John.D..

Dec 3, 2012
Keep it friendly guys ;)
Also, when reporting bugs you might want to add logcats, just crying: this does not work, please fix it, does not help in any way!

After install and change the brightness, of the screen to flicker I noticed as interference with horizontal lines

OmarEinea

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 18, 2012
Sharjah, UAE

OmarEinea

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 18, 2012
Sharjah, UAE
CyanogenMod 12.0 Build [2014-12-04] Android 5.0.1_r1

Changelog:
- Include latest changes from CM team www.cmxlog.com/12
- Maybe wifi hotspot is fixed (not sure because the commit might be removed)

cm-12-20141204-UNOFFICIAL-amami.zip

Next build's probable changelog:
- Fix Mic bug (thanks to infected_ for pointing it out)
- Compile the ROM using custom toolchain especially because the ROM's zip size is huge!

Enjoy, Regards,
Omar.

GeorgeNav

Feb 10, 2011
Seabrook
Changelog:
- Include latest changes from CM team www.cmxlog.com/12
- Maybe wifi hotspot is fixed (not sure because the commit might be removed)

cm-12-20141204-UNOFFICIAL-amami.zip

Next build's probable changelog:
- Fix Mic bug (thanks to infected_ for pointing it out)
- Compile the ROM using custom toolchain especially because the ROM's zip size is huge!

Enjoy, Regards,
Omar.

Now that's what I've been waiting for :) will try it out when I get back from school. When the next update hits do we just flash everything again through fastboot and we keep our settings and all that?

o-l-a-v

Jan 6, 2012
Oslo
Now that's what I've been waiting for :) will try it out when I get back from school. When the next update hits do we just flash everything again through fastboot and we keep our settings and all that?

This is a flashable zip, you flash it through a recovery. Preferable twrp.
Once on cm12 you won't loose anything when updating to newer builds. But errors might happen, back stuff up ;)

Top Liked Posts