Sony xz2 premium for 290 euros, good purchase?

Search This thread

kevin_23

Nov 1, 2010
madrid
good, I was looking for a mobile mid-range high, had decided to buy the Xiaomi my mix 2 new with snapdragon 835, also look at the little phone for 260 euros ... it did not seem like a bad idea. Suddenly I saw an ad of a Sony xz2 premium with some signs of use, Sony mobile invoice of 912 euros, original box and accessories, I had it at 290 euros, I did not think about it and went for the ... could have bought me the littlephone or a Samsung A7 2018 for that price but I opted for the Sony, I think for price and quality I have hit, what do you think?

Reactions: kibet85

kibet85

Nov 15, 2017
Google Pixel 4 XL
good, I was looking for a mobile mid-range high, had decided to buy the Xiaomi my mix 2 new with snapdragon 835, also look at the little phone for 260 euros ... it did not seem like a bad idea. Suddenly I saw an ad of a Sony xz2 premium with some signs of use, Sony mobile invoice of 912 euros, original box and accessories, I had it at 290 euros, I did not think about it and went for the ... could have bought me the littlephone or a Samsung A7 2018 for that price but I opted for the Sony, I think for price and quality I have hit, what do you think?

that was a deal and a half.. how is it so far.?

Reactions: kevin_23

Geoffxx

Apr 2, 2013
I have one for sale as I am buying 1 ii, perfect condition Black, will post DHL - make me an offer

mos9

Aug 12, 2021
Reviving on old thread.
I'm a user of both XZ2 and XZ2 Premium and the best, for me, feature in Premium is the black and white camera. Now my battery is getting a bit degraded, but I keep using my Premium since have no other mobile or actual camera which is pure b/w digital sensor.
Anyone else using the b/w camera as a super feature of the XZ2 Premium?

mos9

Aug 12, 2021
Reviving on old thread.
I'm a user of both XZ2 and XZ2 Premium and the best, for me, feature in Premium is the black and white camera. Now my battery is getting a bit degraded, but I keep using my Premium since have no other mobile or actual camera which is pure b/w digital sensor.
Anyone else using the b/w camera as a super feature of the XZ2 Premium?
Btw I got mine in 2019, fall, at half price, brand new at ~450 Eur, and happy ever since.
It's big and bulky, but found a slim original case and kept using it as main mobile and camera ever since.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

that was a deal and a half.. how is it so far.?
    I think it's a good purchase, what do you think, friend?

good one....sell it to me..:D:D