FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Karbonn sparkle V Hard Bricked!!

27 posts
Thanks Meter: 12

By Addhyan, Junior Member on 20th April 2016, 09:04 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Karbonn sparkle v after trying cyanogen mod 13 nightlies got hard bricked and after that it is not switching on, there is no sign of life in the phone as the phone even doesnot goes in recovery mode and no bootlogo plz help me to clear this situation.
20th April 2016, 07:33 PM |#2  
Flag Kanpur
Thanks Meter: 2

More
See if you can flash the firmware on it http://forum.xda-developers.com/spar...allow-t3302087
22nd September 2016, 07:52 AM |#3  
Flag Patna
Thanks Meter: 88

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Addhyan

Karbonn sparkle v after trying cyanogen mod 13 nightlies got hard bricked and after that it is not switching on, there is no sign of life in the phone as the phone even doesnot goes in recovery mode and no bootlogo plz help me to clear this situation.

Try to flash the stock firmware though SP flash tools.(if your device is detecting in PC )
16th August 2017, 01:01 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
How to root6.0marsmailow
24th March 2018, 10:48 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Similar issue with Karbonn Sparkle V. Please Help!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdityaAg

Try to flash the stock firmware though SP flash tools.(if your device is detecting in PC )

Hi Aditya, I've accidentally formatted all the partition on my sparkle V and now only a bootloop with KARBONN logo. I am able to go to fastboot but not to recovery. I tried flashing each recovery (CWM, TWRP, PHILZ) through fastboot and all the time the flashing went successful, but not at all going to recovery mood. I also tried connecting the phone with preloader VCOM driver to flash with SP tool, but my phone is no more detecting in VCOM mode as it was earlier. Any suggestion - if I can flash the ROM in fastboot mode or with the help of any other tool.

Please help,
Deb
2nd June 2018, 03:22 AM |#6  
Flag Patna
Thanks Meter: 88

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by D-expert

Hi Aditya, I've accidentally formatted all the partition on my sparkle V and now only a bootloop with KARBONN logo. I am able to go to fastboot but not to recovery. I tried flashing each recovery (CWM, TWRP, PHILZ) through fastboot and all the time the flashing went successful, but not at all going to recovery mood. I also tried connecting the phone with preloader VCOM driver to flash with SP tool, but my phone is no more detecting in VCOM mode as it was earlier. Any suggestion - if I can flash the ROM in fastboot mode or with the help of any other tool.

Please help,
Deb

Try flashing the rom in fastboot mode .
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)