1) Download the Aroma Filemaneger zip file from link
2) Move that zip file to the SDcard of your phone using a card reader.
3) Now insert that SDcard to you phone.
4) Reboot your phone into recovery mode (For this first switch of your phone and then keep pressing Volume Up+Home+Power button till recovery screen appear.)
5) Then select “update” and select “apply update from SD/external” and select aroma file manger.zip file that you downloaded using above link
6) In aroma File manager , Go to menu , which is located in bottom strip and then select Settings.
7) Go to bottom n select “mount all partition in start up ” then exit from aroma file manger
8) Now after exit , re-update that aroma file again and it will open again.
9) Go to data -- and then System (/data/system)Then find locksettings.db, locksettings.db-shm, locksettings.db-wal. choose delete and delete that file and restart.
AROMA FILEMANAGER :-http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1646108