please help me

Search This thread

amithchinu

Mar 16, 2016
I can't install ROM on my karbon sparkle it says unable to mount data in twrp&stckrcvery it doesn't install please any ROM my phone is not working if it is turned on it says just karbon it doesn't booting please help me how to mount data &cache how to flash stockrom or custom rom

Last edited:
Reactions: pmdhupkar

pmdhupkar

Sep 1, 2016
I can't install ROM on my karbon sparkle it says unable to mount data in twrp&stckrcvery it doesn't install please any ROM my phone is not working if it is turned on it says just karbon it doesn't booting please help me how to mount data &cache how to flash stockrom or custom rom
Do this command using fastboot mod using cmd through your computer

But you'll need some files to use the fastboot through cmd ....contact me on my mail
pmdhupkar@gmail.com
OR.....CHECK ON YOU TUBE

Fastboot format userdata

And then use

Fastboot OEM unlock
To unlock boot loader

Then
fastboot flash recovery recoveryname.IMG
To flash your recovery

And after that using the recovery flash your ROM

Because you just formated your data ...and

Ta Da your piece is like new again ;):good::cowboy:

If u wanna install the custom ROM then I recommend you to flash the Resurrection Remix ROM

Its the best

Last edited:

AdityaAg

Hey I think your internal partion has been formated.I suggest you to flash the stock Firmware through sp Flash tool if your boot loader is unlocked.
press thanks if I helped you

abhiilash_n

Apr 10, 2016
Which recovery to flash?

Do this command using fastboot mod using cmd through your computer

But you'll need some files to use the fastboot through cmd ....contact me on my mail
pmdhupkar@gmail.com
OR.....CHECK ON YOU TUBE

Fastboot format userdata

And then use

Fastboot OEM unlock
To unlock boot loader

Then
fastboot flash recovery recoveryname.IMG
To flash your recovery

And after that using the recovery flash your ROM

Because you just formated your data ...and

Ta Da your piece is like new again ;):good::cowboy:

If u wanna install the custom ROM then I recommend you to flash the Resurrection Remix ROM

Its the best

Bro which recovery are you suggesting to flash? Custom or stock? If stock recovery then can you provide link to download stock recovery?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.