FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Setup wizard not working.

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By technokrate17, Junior Member on 21st August 2016, 08:39 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
i own a karbonn sparkle v and i was running marshmallow. I never unlocked my bootloader or rooot my phone or flashed anything.

I only did a basic factory reset from my phones settings. Now when my phone rebooted after the factory reset. i shows me error on the very first welcome page that "unfortunately Setup wizard is not working. i tried to find a solution on internet all the forums and blogs says go to the settings and give permission to the app. I have tried it but my phone is not letting me scroll down so that i can go to settings and do the operation.

Please help.

also if anyone suggest me to root my phone a flash a custom rom. also let me know how to do it without enabling the USB debugging as i cannot go to settings for that.

TIA

19th September 2016, 05:18 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by technokrate17

i own a karbonn sparkle v and i was running marshmallow. I never unlocked my bootloader or rooot my phone or flashed anything.

I only did a basic factory reset from my phones settings. Now when my phone rebooted after the factory reset. i shows me error on the very first welcome page that "unfortunately Setup wizard is not working. i tried to find a solution on internet all the forums and blogs says go to the settings and give permission to the app. I have tried it but my phone is not letting me scroll down so that i can go to settings and do the operation.

Please help.

also if anyone suggest me to root my phone a flash a custom rom. also let me know how to do it without enabling the USB debugging as i cannot go to settings for that.

TIA

My man try to unlock your boot loader through fastboot

Also if you want to try the fastboot then mail me on
[email protected]

I'll tell you how to use the fastboot mod and how to flash your ROM ...if your setup wizard is crashing
22nd September 2016, 06:35 AM |#3  
Flag Patna
Thanks Meter: 87

More
http://forum.xda-developers.com/cros...opped-t3274219

try these mentioned steps in the provided link
press thanks if I helped you
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)