FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[How To]Karbonn Sparkle V NVRAM Wi-Fi MAC,IMEI,Serial Number Fix

10 posts
Thanks Meter: 2

By Alex020, Junior Member on 20th April 2016, 02:12 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
First I want to tell you that how I came to this problem.I just want to revert back to Lollipop Firmware from Marshmallow 6.0.1 becasue of battery issues.So I just downlaoded Sparkle V Lollipop Stock ROM and SP Flash Tool.In SP Flash Tool I selected "Format All+Download"(Never ever use this option again)option and flashed the firmawre.After that powered on the phone and saw the following problems.

1.SIM Cards has no signal because IMEI has erased.
2.Wi-Fi & Bluetooth MAC has changed.
3.And serial number erased.

So now solution to all these prblems.
Requirements.
1.A Mediatek Mobile phone(I am providing this solution for Karbonn Sparkle V but this method can also be used on other Mediatek Phone)
2.Mediatek USB VCOM Driver.
3.SN Write Tool.
4.Firmware of your Mediatek Phone for Database file ,I am providing the Database file for MT6582(MediaTek Processor same in all Android One Devices) if your's is other than extract the database from your firmware.Open your firmware file and find a database folder and extract it out.

Downloads
1.Mediatek USB VCOM Driver.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/a0...COM_Driver.rar

2.SN Write Tool.
http://support.smart-gsm.net/downloa....0.rar&start=1

3.Database File.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/i0...7/database.rar

1.Switch off your phone & remove the battery.
2.Connect the phone with USB Cable to computer without the battery in the phone.
3.Open Device Manager and under Other Devices section there is "MT65xx Preloader"

4.Install the Driver by Right Click on "MT65xx Preloader"
Click on Update Driver Software
Click on Browse my computer for driver Software.
Check the box "Incude subfolders" and the click on Browse and select the folder "MediaTek USB VCOM Driver" from where the you keep it.It will Install the Driver "Mediatek Preloader USB VCOM (Android)".
5.Now remove the USB Cable and keep your phone aside.

6.Open SN Write Tool and click on Identity>Operator>SwitchToEngineer it will ask you for password enter 0000 and click on OK.

Now under Settings
7.Under the settings Box.
ComPort :USB VCOM
TargetSelect :SmartPhone
(Refer to the ScreenShot)
8.Click on the Box "System Config".
9.Now under Function Select
Check IMEI if you have to insert IMEI
Check BT if you have to insert new bluetooth MAC
Check WIFI MAC adr if you have to insert new Wi-Fi MAC

10.Under Header Option uncheck all the boxes if they are checked.
11.Under IMEI Option Select Dual IMEI if you have Dual SIM phone.
12.Now Under DataBase.
Click on MD DB_1 select the APDB_MT6582_S01_ALPS.JB5.MP_ file for this.
Click on AP DB select the APDB_MT6582_S01_ALPS.JB5.MP_ file for this too.

Click OK
13.Now click on start and enter the MAC,Barcode,IMEI whatever you have selected(MAC address should be in this format "123456789123" , then click on OK.Like if your MAC is 00:15:6D:6B:12:CA you should enter it like this 00156d6b12ca)
14.Then insert the battery on your phone and plug in the USB Cable and press the POWER Button for 2 seconds after that release the power button your phone will enter in META Mode and after success in Flashing the SP Write Tool Shows Success!! Now you will have a valid IMEI and MAC.Now remove the battery and USB cable from the phone and then insert the battery and power ON the phone and see that your problem has been solved.

Warning!
Use your valid IMEI don't use other than your real IMEI.

No need to say thanks just press the Thanks buton.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alex020 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Alex020 Ad-Free

2nd April 2017, 08:50 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 48

More
where can i find my original MAC and BT ID?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)