how 2 unlock LS991 (ZVD)?

Search This thread

klurrant

Dec 21, 2016
Since there is no way to rollback to ZVC. I suspect it would need a downloadable firmware , then a developer that knows what they are doing to make a new flashable unlock fix before this happens. No known DL firmwares for the last 2 firmwares. Only ZVB has flashable firmware, and the only proper self-unlockable version is ZVB.

TheMadScientist

Recognized Contributor
Since there is no way to rollback to ZVC. I suspect it would need a downloadable firmware , then a developer that knows what they are doing to make a new flashable unlock fix before this happens. No known DL firmwares for the last 2 firmwares. Only ZVB has flashable firmware, and the only proper self-unlockable version is ZVB.

man there really aint no devs left on this device
i tinker but would never call myself a dev
maybe pushing a modified unlocked carrier folder to the carrier partition might work but as i think i dont think zvc or zvd has ability to send command
zvc does with a dangerous unplug in flash tool at 9% potentially leaving devices hardbricked if waited to long. i have copies of the zv6 carrier stock and unlocked but seeing im on zv6 and rooted and nooone else really is that dont help to much

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

i think there is a zvc tot but no zvd
one hasnt been released which i think is utter bull crap if lg is going to enforce antirollback they need to release the firmware so people can fix things
but since when has lg cared for its customers????

klurrant

Dec 21, 2016
man there really aint no devs left on this device
i tinker but would never call myself a dev
maybe pushing a modified unlocked carrier folder to the carrier partition might work but as i think i dont think zvc or zvd has ability to send command
zvc does with a dangerous unplug in flash tool at 9% potentially leaving devices hardbricked if waited to long. i have copies of the zv6 carrier stock and unlocked but seeing im on zv6 and rooted and nooone else really is that dont help to much

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

i think there is a zvc tot but no zvd
one hasnt been released which i think is utter bull crap if lg is going to enforce antirollback they need to release the firmware so people can fix things
but since when has lg cared for its customers????

There is no ZVC nor ZVD tot available. anywhere AFAIK. Only ZVB. I wonder if no zvc tot is available because zva was the last rootable version. Apparently flashables can be extracted from stock rooted devices with OTA updates on them.... like ZVB on ZVA stock rooted.

TheMadScientist

Recognized Contributor
sorry, but no other way for now :(

i understand and most def know that that is correct
just trying to keep the trouble down
even if its not ure paid service.
we will leave it be for now

i wish that root could be achieved abouve zv6 cause i know the method used for unlocking the sprint lg series
and would love for it to work on all the g4s

Reactions: ysabxe

ysabxe

Dec 16, 2010
i understand and most def know that that is correct
just trying to keep the trouble down
even if its not ure paid service.
we will leave it be for now

i wish that root could be achieved abouve zv6 cause i know the method used for unlocking the sprint lg series
and would love for it to work on all the g4s

it is not my service :) my work for xda-users was here
P. S. Сonfrontation between manufacturers and users continued...

Last edited:
Reactions: TheMadScientist

TheMadScientist

Recognized Contributor
it is not my service :) my work for xda-users was here

well so you know your method is still alive as long as u got root
a million thanks
ive used this method to unlock just about everysprint lg since the g2 and its a surefire just about everytime rite on man

well ure method combined with the build prop edits

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts